Zab or Micah?

Silva Service said:
I think that Micah has to be first choice because he looks supercharged so far in pre season - a player hitting peak form. But the issue is will Zaba be content to play second fiddle. We know Richards isn't so over to you, Manuel - this is where the man management comes in.

Zab has shown in the past that he has no problem being on the bench and waiting for his chance. He won't start whining about 'being first choice'. Any fool could man-manage both players as they are team players.

Three quarters of an hour before kick off when the team sheets are called out I'll be excited to hear Micah's name on it, but then contented if I hear Zab's is instead. We're very lucky to have two such committed, honest and talented players vying for the same position.

Zab has to start after last season. Let Micah Fight for his place he'll get his chance again. But Two of the best right backs in the league IMO. Cant Zabba play Left back also?

RandomJ said:
bluethunder said:
SamCity123 said:
Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. Zabaleta is a warrior. The best right back in the league last year. Fantastic commitment, defensively and going forward.

How can some people say overrated? Did you not watch our full season? I'm not going to say who's better or who I'd choose to start, it's a tough choice and like others have said will be based on opposition.

But Zab overrated? I'm not having that.

The warrior that got sent off in an FA Cup Final.

Because Barry sold him down the river with one of his trademark shit passes.

Zabaleta's dangerous tackle was totally unnecessary.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ggwOdXpbw0[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
bluethunder said:
RandomJ said:
Because Barry sold him down the river with one of his trademark shit passes.

Did Barry also cause Zaba to handball in the friendly vs Bayern Munich?
Sod off you know nothing tit.

why getting all emotional ?

it is true that zabaleta is not the best defender. he is "ok" but not what we need. he struggled vs adebayor, hazard, ronaldo etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.