Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

love zab to bits but his performances are reminding me a little of evra's in his last season at united.

i do think he will leave and maybe serie a is the right place for him now. you only have to see what it has done to evra and the likes of zanetti and maldini in the recent past.

Yeah I look at a few of our older players and think Italy is calling. Particularly Zab Toure Kola and Fernando.

Personally I want us to keep both Zab and VK even if their appearances are less frequent. Both are superb role models they bleed blue and would make excellent coaches/club ambassadors when they do retire.

300th appearance for the club yesterday, according to sky sports. Hell of an achievement considering the way the club has evolved since he signed. Top man, hope he never leaves.

Thought he had a good game yesterday. has lost pace which is natural, but still has an excellent footballing brain. Whether he is here next season or not, time will tell. Just in case, his song should be loud and proud these last few games

When I think of modern city I think of Zaba.

I'm not entirely sure he's done. All the closed season tornaments haven't helped the longevity of his career, and his season has been stop start with injuries. If he can somehow find the time to recuperate then I think there is certainly another season in there.

If it's the same old then I think we are probably looking at the end, and despite what people say about chances under a new manager, the probability is that a lot of the incoming's and outgoing's will already have their wheels in motion.

Pep will have a clear idea I'm sure, hopefully Zabba will be a part of any regeneration but I get the feeling that a lot of the stalwarts that have served us so well over the last 6 years will probably be leaving this summer.

Thought he had a good game yesterday. has lost pace which is natural, but still has an excellent footballing brain. Whether he is here next season or not, time will tell. Just in case, his song should be loud and proud these last few games

I know it was his 300th game but when he threw his shirt into the crowd yesterday I was wondering if he himself thinks it was his last.

The way Aeronautovic or whatever his name is, left him trailling, does not bode well for his chances of playing v Arsenal. So that could feasibly be the last time we see Zaba in a home game.

I know it was his 300th game but when he threw his shirt into the crowd yesterday I was wondering if he himself thinks it was his last.

The way Aeronautovic or whatever his name is, left him trailling, does not bode well for his chances of playing v Arsenal. So that could feasibly be the last time we see Zaba in a home game.

He will come on as sub v arsenal if it is his last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.