Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Disappointed to hear we are linked with Lichsteiner, who is a year older than Zab and City watch reporting his agent is evaluating opportunities in the market.

There is off course another option. That is to ask him if he wants to go on and become a coach. If the answer is yes then let the club sign him for another couple of years, and then put him through his coaching badges. Pablo can always start with the juniors an teach them the art of defending, gradually making his way up through the junior ranks. Who knows maybe become manager of the first team in 10yrs or so along with PV.

CItizenTID I agree put don't we have to ask him 1st if he wants to become a coach. Thou I would start him with the junior's say under 10's an detach them how to defend properly. Who knows maybe in 10yrs or so he might just become our manager along with PV.

I wouldn't blame him. He's a proud man who still has some football left in him. A move to a league which isn't as grueling as ours but still competitive would be right up his alley.
He's univerally loved here and he knows he'll always be welcome back with open arms if he chose to return in any capacity.
Whatever he chooses is ok with me.

From the MEN

Small time cunts.

Sorry, we pay him a year's worth of wages instead of his employer as a gesture to him?! Why not just give him a shit load of money as a one off and then they can do what employers do from day one of his contract?

I know it's what we've come to expect from Italian clubs but I am in disbelief. Someone's having a laugh anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.