Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

I don't think it would be out of sentiment to keep him on as player/coach. Apart from Vinny, there isn't another player who knows what it means to represent our club and this should be part of the coaching, particularly the young players.

I think Pep will already want to keep him in the club.
What makes you think that?

What makes you think that?

Pep would surely want him to stay, for one he would be a cracking reserve as he covers 3 positions and as the other poster said his love and knowledge of the club must surely rub off on new signings and that can't be underestimated.

Now he may not want to stay and play a 20 game bit part season on a rotation basis but fingers crossed he will.

I think that because of Zabba's 100% commitment, professionalism and intelligence have made him so important to the team/club. I'n sure Pep will want to build something at City and people like Zappa, blue through and through, are exactly the type he will need. Zabba's attitude will, one day, make him an excellent coach and he will help get the very most of out future careers, like he has done with his own.

I think that because of Zabba's 100% commitment, professionalism and intelligence have made him so important to the team/club. I'n sure Pep will want to build something at City and people like Zappa, blue through and through, are exactly the type he will need. Zabba's attitude will, one day, make him an excellent coach and he will help get the very most of out future careers, like he has done with his own.

He might well do...if all you need to be a top european class coach is some attitude.

It speaks volumes that there seems to be a lot of interest in prising Zabba away - and if he does decide to go it will most certainly happen without a lot of fuss. Compare that to us trying to get shut of Kolarov, Bony and the like (they are more mercenary like Adebayor who we had to literally pay to leave). Big part of the spirit of our club Zabba will be welcomed back anytime as a legend.

You missed out commitment, professionalism and intelligence, whatever Zabba ends up doing, he'll make a success of it.

No i did'nt miss anything owt mate, i quoted what you said, it's why i used the quote button

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.