Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

It it's looking more likely that we may lose Zabba, fantastic servant to the club and all credit to him if he decides he wants to leave in order to play first team football rather than sitting on the bench.

He will always be one of my fav players.

Love zabba , however if it's time to go then go with my greatest thanks, as for coaching the people at the club will know if he's our club standard coach or if he needs to learn more, if he does leave then I wish him all the best imo he deserves nothing more

No room for sentiment at city we want to be the best and only the best will do

Love zabba , however if it's time to go then go with my greatest thanks, as for coaching the people at the club will know if he's our club standard coach or if he needs to learn more, if he does leave then I wish him all the best imo he deserves nothing more

No room for sentiment at city we want to be the best and only the best will do

I don't think it would be out of sentiment to keep him on as player/coach. Apart from Vinny, there isn't another player who knows what it means to represent our club and this should be part of the coaching, particularly the young players.

I think Pep will already want to keep him in the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.