Zabaleta Out? Right back discussion {merged}

SrilankanBlue said:
Great news if accurate!!

@MCFC now
PELLEGRINI: I think Pablo is not so big an injury. Maybe he will be back soon. Maybe a week or two, but the doctor will decide #mcfc

Any corroboration of this? If this is true, might he be fit for the scousers?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Great news if accurate!!

@MCFC now
PELLEGRINI: I think Pablo is not so big an injury. Maybe he will be back soon. Maybe a week or two, but the doctor will decide #mcfc

I just bust a nut (:
I bust both,first time i've seen this ,soooo hope it's true.I was more cut up about him getting injured the Sergio !

Thenumber1blue said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Great news if accurate!!

@MCFC now

I just bust a nut (:
I bust both,first time i've seen this ,soooo hope it's true.I was more cut up about him getting injured the Sergio !

Wasn't Zabaletta asked if he'd be fit for Liverpool and he replied he would be playing? Sure I read this on here somewhere the other day.

Thenumber1blue said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Great news if accurate!!

@MCFC now

I just bust a nut (:
Fact! Honesty I was pissed to see Zab, Komps and Merlin starting in a league cup game vs lower division team given our current situation. Obviously my priorities differ from that of Pelle and board. To me PL is everything, all else is bonus but not worth risking our title chances for.

citytill1die84 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I just bust a nut (:

Wasn't Zabaletta asked if he'd be fit for Liverpool and he replied he would be playing? Sure I read this on here somewhere the other day.

Yeah it's in this thread somewhere.

Praying he makes it.

Can Nasty play right back?

Poor Gael Clichy looked very uncomfortable playing on the right today. The poor guy only has a right foot to match up with his left. It is absolutely no use to him kicking a ball. Hope Pelligrini plays Boyata in that spot Boxing Day. He looked good playing in the Capital One Cup -- definitely will be more comfortable on the right than Clichy.

Kippaxgirl said:
Poor Gael Clichy looked very uncomfortable playing on the right today. The poor guy only has a right foot to match up with his left. It is absolutely no use to him kicking a ball. Hope Pelligrini plays Boyata in that spot Boxing Day. He looked good playing in the Capital One Cup -- definitely will be more comfortable on the right than Clichy.

I'd rather it was Milner.

blinkblue said:
Kippaxgirl said:

I'd rather it was Milner.

I'm okay with Milner although I do prefer him in the midfield going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.