Zabaleta Out? Right back discussion {merged}

MaineRoadBlue said:
Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.

Let's hope so.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.
Serious,is there a chance of him being back ?

Injuries are part of the game but when there cming so thick n fast then there is smethng definately wrong with our medical staff n there methods,we should invest heavily in a modern state of the art medical center with sme of the best sports scientist n doctors,it should b part ov the etihad campus

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Injuries are part of the game but when there cming so thick n fast then there is smethng definately wrong with our medical staff n there methods,we should invest heavily in a modern state of the art medical center with sme of the best sports scientist n doctors,it should b part ov the etihad campus

What, as opposed to, the nit nurse we have at the moment ;-)

Zabaleta might make the Liverpool match, he trained today, (as did Nastasic and Aguero) and will be assessed tomorrow.

NoahCity said:
Dakeb said:
Zabaleta might make the Liverpool match, he trained today, (as did Nastasic and Aguero) and will be assessed tomorrow.
how about Jovetic?

Not heard anything about him. I suspect he will be in the squad if he is over his illness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.