Zabaleta?!

waspish said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He doesn't have long left on his contract does he? Any truth to the press' claims that talks "have not gone well" regarding a new one? Or have they made that up? Please sign a new deal Zaba!

Not sure but I'm sure he's got about 3 years left on his contract

how can you be not sure but sure?

Manchester City have rejected offer from Franco Baldini's Roma for Pablo Zabaleta.

BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He doesn't have long left on his contract does he? Any truth to the press' claims that talks "have not gone well" regarding a new one? Or have they made that up? Please sign a new deal Zaba!

Haha. Not sure, but although i'm sure he was unsure, it turns out he was right to be sure. I've just googled it and discovered that Zab signed a contract extension in December 2009, so is tied down until 2014.

Tricky_Trev said:
BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:

Haha. Not sure, but although i'm sure he was unsure, it turns out he was right to be sure. I've just googled it and discovered that Zab signed a contract extension in December 2009, so is tied down until 2014.

Are you sure

the goats backside said:
Tricky_Trev said:
BringBackSwales said:

Are you sure

bastard! Are you really sure you wanted to beat me to that question?

BringBackSwales said:
the goats backside said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Are you sure

(-;

<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
BringBackSwales said:
the goats backside said:
Are you sure

(-;

PS Im sure

BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I'm not sure! Haha

Whilst he's worth having around as a committed and versatile utility man, I wouldn't shed a tear if Zabaleta left.

He might even want to because barring injury he might not get many games next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.