Zabaleta?!

the goats backside said:
BringBackSwales said:
the goats backside said:
Are you sure

(-;

bastard! Are you really sure you wanted to beat me to that question?

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm --

the goats backside said:
BringBackSwales said:
(-;

bastard! Are you really sure you wanted to beat me to that question?

PS Im sure
100% signed a new deal just before Hughes left

Richards is not going to be playing every game of the season. Zabs will get plenty of playing time.

Ntini77 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst he's worth having around as a committed and versatile utility man, I wouldn't shed a tear if Zabaleta left.

He might even want to because barring injury he might not get many games next season.

Don't be silly. He'll play plenty.

If Richards gets injured he will get some games, and he'll come off the bench a fair bit. He might get drafted in once or twice at left back or holding midfield if we have a severe injury crisis.

But he won't start many if Richards stays fit - just the ones where he is being rested, perhaps the carling cup. And Richards is not the sort of player to need many rests.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ntini77 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst he's worth having around as a committed and versatile utility man, I wouldn't shed a tear if Zabaleta left.

He might even want to because barring injury he might not get many games next season.

Don't be silly. He'll play plenty.

If Richards gets injured he will get some games, and he'll come off the bench a fair bit. He might get drafted in once or twice at left back or holding midfield if we have a severe injury crisis.

But he won't start many if Richards stays fit - just the ones where he is being rested, perhaps the carling cup. And Richards is not the sort of player to need many rests.
He gets a lot of niggly injuries though. Never anything serious, but enough to keep him out of a game or two every now and then.

Suppose there were 60 games next season, i reckon Micah would start about 35-40 and Zab 20-25. Then there'd be numerous sub appearances, bumping up his overall appearances to over 40. I think he'd be fine with that to be honest.

Tricky_Trev said:
He gets a lot of niggly injuries though.

I suppose so. He's a decent second choice right back and a great utility man/sub.

He's the modern day Ian Brightwell or Allan Harper

howfen blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He gets a lot of niggly injuries though.

I suppose so. He's a decent second choice right back and a great utility man/sub.

Bwhahahaha turn it in Dave

I mean it. His ability appears to be being grossly exagerated by an element on here, probably because of those crunching tackles in the Wembley derby.

I like him, he's committed and his versatlity makes him worthy of a place in the squad.

But he's short of pace and his distribution is poor.

Didsbury Dave said:
howfen blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bwhahahaha turn it in Dave

I mean it. His ability appears to be being grossly exagerated by an element on here, probably because of those crunching tackles in the Wembley derby.

I like him, he's committed and his versatlity makes him worthy of a place in the squad.

But he's short of pace and his distribution is poor.
I'm not fooled by a few crunching tackles although I'd certainly rather have someone in my team who is prepared to put his body on the line than some of the shithouses we have had!! His distribution is more than adequate and is at least equal to that of Richards a great player to have at the club and selling him should not be considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.