Zabaleta?!

Goes in knowing he'll get hurt...

you really cant put a price on that.. love Zabs hope he stays.

I can't agree with folk thinking Micahs the number 1 right back, sure he had 6/8 much improved games but the simples are Zabba had more very good displays, his mean average is better. Micahs got it to do, which don't mean he wont but havin it to do is'nt the done...we've made that mistake in the past....been a long time since Micah had a straight-thru consistant season. Zab's a knocking bet steady performance. Good to have options.

if we sold him at any price i would riot ! he stays forever, give him a new contract now !

IanBishopsHaircut said:
bobmcfc said:
if we sold him at any price i would riot ! he stays forever, give him a new contract now !

If we even considered selling I'm sure there would be protests outside the ground
I would hope the club are more in tune with our fans than your average club, or that's the impression I get. They will know how much zaba means to us. He has gone from journey man to a very important squad/ first teamer for me in the last 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.