Zinchenko, Mooy, Roberts, Moreno, and the new Spanish defender

Don’t think we’re doing anything differently to United or Chelsea etc

The only irritating aspect is the way these new signings are heralded on the club website, when in reality most of them, are only here for the potential add-on value.
Mind you, if I had to compile a list of irritating things about the club website........

Zinchenko would be out on loan already if he wasn't in Pep's plans. Roberts has a great shot at City. Zuculini was intended to play for us when we bought him. Manu García is a youngster who's gone out on loan to get some experience, happens all the time, not sure what your problem is there. Moreno will also get game time when he's back next season.

I see Huddersfield won again today. Mooy is getting absoute rave reviews so far & may he playing himself into contention for a City squad place for next season, when a lot of contracts end & maybe one or two others could be released.

He's certainly doing his chances no harm and I'm fairly certain he also qualifies as home-grown as he spent nearly 4 years in Bolton's youth set-up. That could be useful if Hart and maybe Delph or Clichy have left before next season.

He's certainly doing his chances no harm and I'm fairly certain he also qualifies as home-grown as he spent nearly 4 years in Bolton's youth set-up. That could be useful if Hart and maybe Delph or Clichy have left before next season.

Really ?

I wondered about this one as it's very different to the other CFG loans, where the players have been moved through City, to one of our partner clubs. This guy has been removed from one of our partners & stuck in the Championship. Imo that's because we are genuinely interested in seeing what he can do & as you say, he is doing himself no harm.

The 'homegrown' thing I didn't know but that makes even more sense.

Really ?

I wondered about this one as it's very different to the other CFG loans, where the players have been moved through City, to one of our partner clubs. This guy has been removed from one of our partners & stuck in the Championship. Imo that's because we are genuinely interested in seeing what he can do & as you say, he is doing himself no harm.

The 'homegrown' thing I didn't know but that makes even more sense.
According to transfer-markt he joined Bolton in 2006 and left in 2010 at the age of 20 so he should meet UEFA's requirement.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aaron-mooy/profil/spieler/123951

Did you not make this exact thread about 6 months ago, or was that someone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.