Zinchenko, Mooy, Roberts, Moreno, and the new Spanish defender

"it is like a sport version of human trafficking except the players involved get well paid and are not harmed. But it is trading people for profit and to me I just don't agreewith to it."

And yet most companies out there in the real world attract, incentivise and then divest themselves of talent without so much as a by your leave Re: signing on fees/percentage cut for said talent. This however, is generally accepted as ok?

I've no idea, I don't think we've lost our soul.
I don't quite know what it means so I can't really say if we've still got it or not but I'll try and tell you what I think people are trying to say.
They are basically questioning the loyalty and motives of the current fanbase. What they are saying is that because City fans were supporting us in adversity when we were shit, their loyalty was beyond questioning because they weren't supporting the club for glory because there was no prospect of the club attaining glory. However these days because the club is on an upward trajectory the fans motives for supporting the club are open to question because newer fans may be seen as "gloryhunters". This is a line usually peddled by those who believe their motives as supporters to be purer than of others, usually for their own self aggrandisement. In my opinion this lost soul argument is all a load of old bollocks.

have a little look at the hat trick our young Turkish lad has just scored in the dutch league...with all these "potentials" out there one or more will pay dividends and the others will get a club at the level their ability dictates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.