Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibrahimovic could get goals in those games where we meet 10 defenders he can jump like Edin but has a better touch to lay the ball off. Tevez swap as we can't ever trust Carlos again. Ivar doesn't run much do age a lot less relevant than to many others

EalingBlue2 said:
Ibrahimovic could get goals in those games where we meet 10 defenders he can jump like Edin but has a better touch to lay the ball off. Tevez swap as we can't ever trust Carlos again. Ivar doesn't run much do age a lot less relevant than to many others
Ibra is one of best out there, would be great signing

In a recent interview, saturday i think, Zlatan said something vague.... Not easy to translate becuase his way to speak about it, but I can try...

on a queastion about the interest from Real and City...

anything can be tempting.
But as long you dont have it in black and white... *pause*
You can always fantazise and dream but if its not concrete,
it´s nothing to fantazise about.

------
Well to me, and not only this text, but the whole clip of the interview is saying he wants out of Milan. But if he want to play for City or Real. Well, Ibrahimovic is a winner. He wants to win, in Milan he wont win CL but he probably thinks his chances with City or Real are greater (+ league titel). And thats what he wants to do, win.

kass_best said:
In a recent interview, saturday i think, Zlatan said something vague.... Not easy to translate becuase his way to speak about it, but I can try...

on a queastion about the interest from Real and City...

anything can be tempting.
But as long you dont have it in black and white... *pause*
You can always fantazise and dream but if its not concrete,
it´s nothing to fantazise about.

------
Well to me, and not only this text, but the whole clip of the interview is saying he wants out of Milan. But if he want to play for City or Real. Well, Ibrahimovic is a winner. He wants to win, in Milan he wont win CL but he probably thinks his chances with City or Real are greater (+ league titel). And thats what he wants to do, win.
do you have the link of the interview?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
No..No and thrice No

Got a bigger ego than anyone in football

He's the last person we need

Actually theres a certain Belgium chap with a bigger ego..... oh ffs ,whats his name ??

C_T_I_D said:
Murph said:
Hope not. Never been overly impressed with him, and he'll be 31 this year.

Proven goalscorer at the highest level. He may be on the wrong side of 30 much like Van Persie but Balotelli and Sergio are our young strikers and Guidetti could still come back and team up with his idol in place of Carlos.

Van Persie's 2 years younger.

Can't forget the way he was bombed out of Barca.

AC want Tevez. Bayern want Dzeko.
Ibra would be a worry for FFP, getting old for a striker, high wages and no re-sale.
Ibra can be outspoken and a fiery individual but he has a strong relationship with Balo and he doesnt suffer from Dzeko's "lack of confidence" issues.
Traditionally he has had a poor scoring record against British teams and seems sensitive to criticism from the British media.
He has amazing skill and vision, his style has similarities with Berbaflop, he is very moody and is not known for his hard work ethic, but he is better than the sulky rag.
Mancini loves him, overall a tentative yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.