2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Too much red in that away top for me, less said about that fucking horrible 3rd kit the better.
Don't mind the 3rd kit as a 3rd kit myself. Agree a bit with too red for the second, but if it was those 3 rather than whats been posted before I'd be quite happy.

How would supporters feel if it were sky blue shirt and shorts and black or navy socks?

I think that is the most probable outcome and as a result I think our full kit will be shite.

For me the shirt is THE important part of the kit so not too arsed about socks but considering they'll most likely go with the "euro kit" style they will ruin our shirt as well :(

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/leaked-manchester-city-16-17-home-kit.html

Just when you think the club have started listening to fans, we are going back to fucking blue shorts, which absolutely nobody wants.

No doubt this is a great opportunity to piss fans off, have a hugely negative reaction (again) and then have a "Cityzens" consultation to ask ask fans what kit colour they want and don't want. Then they can package it all up like they listened to the fans.

The club are fully aware of the negative reaction of the fans to this. Nike should be fully aware because the club assured us they were going to feed this back to them.

Blue shorts are for Coventry City, not Manchester City. We're just letting Nike take the piss with our identity again, and the club are letting it happen again. Not on.
"Nobody wants blue short" - bit rich speaking for everybody mate. I don't mind them, when I first started watching City in 1978 they had blue then, I'm fond of them.

"Nobody wants blue short" - bit rich speaking for everybody mate. I don't mind them, when I first started watching City in 1978 they had blue then, I'm fond of them.

Plenty are fond of them, pal.

But do you prefer blue shorts to white ones on a Manchester City home kit, given the choice?

I've followed these threads closely for the last 7 years and in my judgement 95% would choose white if given the choice.

Perhaps you're one of the 5% and you're somehow offended by me saying "nobody wants blue shorts". No offence intended, just speaking on behalf of the overwhelmingly dominant majority.

The only consistent thing I can say about some of our recent kits is that they have been total shockers, and these latest Nike efforts seem to be following suit!!

Taking the minor debate about short and sock colours out of it, ( though I admit I'm a white shorts and blue sock man myself ) the actual designs over the recent past have been quite poor. Away and third kits "more modern approach to traditional styles" has generally been pretty piss poor too.

I'd much prefer a return to the traditional '72 style shirts with the new round badge in the middle, sponsor's name underneath and the Nike ticks on the sleeves. blue shirt with white trim, white shorts and blue socks.

Away? Red and black stripes, black shorts. black socks.

Third - The white shirt and navy blue shorts & socks combo from 2014 all day long. The light and navy blue stripes on the shirt complement the kit well and add just enough flair!!

That 3rd kit looks like from gay parade
anigif_enhanced-21149-1404228685-16.gif

Having seen England's new Nike kit last night,I'm hoping ours isn't sky blue with white arms and white across the shoulders

I think it's very likely (along with sky blue shorts and white or navy socks) and if true could go down as our worst ever kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.