China crisis?

Watched a game from CSL on sky then 1 from SPL a while back both were utter dogshite . Wont bother again . If I played for either of the bigoted Glasgow pub teams I would go to china as it would be pretty similar ie shit football & near empty stadiums

You do realise how long it would take for a country to ebstablish itself as a competitive force on the world football (or soccer) scene don't you? It's not just about buying players, as the whole infrastructure has to be in place, even before competitive sponsorship deals and tv rights management can be a serious proposition. I wouldn't worry too much as having a large population doesn't automatically guarantee this at all. I'm not going to quote pisscan's words of 'not in my lifetime', but I don't think that comment would be too wide of the mark.

*disclaimer: if your under 12 years of age, then it's a possibilty.

if you read my post in conjunction with the one I was answering to get context you'll see I wasn't suggesting China will be able too do that overnight. I was just pointing out that they aren't the first league to hoover up talent !!!

I see they've now brought in a rule restricting foreign players per match day team. That should burst the bubble a bit.
They've had that since the league began, they're just talking about reducing it from 4 non Asians and 1 non Chinese Asian player to 3+1.

Patrick Bamford £10 million? Abramovich must have some serious business interests in China!!!!

They've had that since the league began, they're just talking about reducing it from 4 non Asians and 1 non Chinese Asian player to 3+1.
I was aware of that, but I thought it was just 3 foreigners from next season, also they have to play 2 U23 Chinese players.

I also think the government will put a brake on the stupid wages, as they want the Chinese football team to develop rapidly, the likes of Tevez on a retirement pension won't help that.

School boy error saw the headline and assumed it was another windfall from china for Roman.

Point still stands though they have made a nice wedge from China.

Off to Middlesbrough the lad which only has smog in common with China. Big money again though.

Wish they would hurry up and give us £50m for Bony so we can do some decent business this transfer window, it is weird that they seem to only be going for Chelsea players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.