FIFA 17

Even by playing one game in the friendly it is instantly better to me. Will try journey mode shortly.

Bought PES and Fifa this year for the first time in forever. Think there's a valid argument for having both, rather than either/or.

Merge the two and you have the best football game since PES6.

The gameplay of PES is excellent this year and the option file I installed on Day 1 fixed the license woes. I miss the stadiums, the commentary is woeful but so is Martin Tyler on Fifa.

I'm an offline player so will be good to compare the two, not played Fifa yet, will do tonight. Looking forward to the journey mode, I think a proper story mode is a great way to develop football games in the future, I hope they really go to town on it and one day you can have a full career and then management career as part of the story, all the way to retirement. Would be nice to be able to ring players on your phone and convince them to join etc. Think Heavy Rain meets football games.

So far so good with journey mode..think it's something they will develop and become really great.

Iheanacho has been upgraded. He's now level with Rashford. Probably a glitch. I'm sure EA will fix that in the next few hours.

Controllers are gonna get broken this year.

1-1 draw with Sunderland
0-0 draw with stoke in career mode so far.

Basically impossible to score

Doesn't seem much different, do they ever?

Commentary is spot on though, Tyler waffling about growing the stadium but saying they still suffer on the history front and it will take some time to get that up to scratch and catch Manchester United, to which Smith chimes in, a looooong time. Haha, it never gets old...

yep, that was the first thing i noticed when i downloaded the trial....... Attack 90 is a joke though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.