Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move for him. He'll get plenty of space in the Eredivise to express himself and I can see him doing well there. Reminds me a lot of Scholes with his clean striking of the ball and vision for a long pass, even complete with the occasional disgusting lunge

Good move for him. He'll get plenty of space in the Eredivise to express himself and I can see him doing well there. Reminds me a lot of Scholes with his clean striking of the ball and vision for a long pass, even complete with the occasional disgusting lunge
Main difference is that Scholes converted from a striker at that age, so he had a goalscorer's instinct, but Byrne at his best is like a young Scholes. I feel he has lost a little bit of that this season, but the talent & intelligence is there to easily get it back.

This could really put him back on track.

So is Jack still going to the Eredivise?? Nice to see him signing his 3 year contract think a move to the Dutch league would be brilliant for him if he gets game time and in a crazy way he could end up breaking into the Irish team set up if he plays regular football a bit like Denyar last season the same could happen with Byrne with this loan if it happens.

Since Richards, Jack is my favourite player to come from our Academy. Hope he makes it into the first team.
I really think he'll make a PL player. He's got the single minded determination to make it happen and is smart enough to keep learning.
Well done him on getting the contract and fingers crossed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.