Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if he preforms he might well force his way into the Irish squad

You mean that miserable fucking **** and his guide dog have been sacked?

RobRyan****Yeah****Face.gif

Oh and by the way, we've been eating anything up regarding Byrne over here. Bits of info on him by people who've seen him play would be much appreciated!

Seen a couple of Cambuur matches last season. a bit erratic but try to play.
Andriuškevičius, El Makrini, Narsingh and Ogbeche stick in my memory.

If only but he was name checked by Roy Keane for the players that they will be watching in the coming season. So for Jack that must be a good thing.

Not surprised in the slightest that **** is a fan, their all round playing style is very similar. Can't see O'Neill having the bollocks to pick him until he's starting regularly in England though more's the pity.

You never know next game against Gibraltar would be a no risk game to try new players. If Jacks playing for his club you never know. Look at the midfield rivals. Jack might fancy his chances against. McCarthy , Whelan , Quinn , Arter ( who i really like ) and Gibson to name a few there is fuck all about here being honest. I would rather some of our players go to other leagues other than England to try and make it.

You never know next game against Gibraltar would be a no risk game to try new players. If Jacks playing for his club you never know. Look at the midfield rivals. Jack might fancy his chances against. McCarthy , Whelan , Quinn , Arter ( who i really like ) and Gibson to name a few there is fuck all about here being honest. I would rather some of our players go to other leagues other than England to try and make it.

I'd have him in alongside McCarthy, their playing styles would suit each other and he can't do much worse than some of the others named. No worries about it going to his head either, he's level headed. Arter should be further forward.

I'd have him in alongside McCarthy, their playing styles would suit each other and he can't do much worse than some of the others named. No worries about it going to his head either, he's level headed. Arter should be further forward.
Haha you know that Wes Zidane be starting no matter what so Arter got no chance playing further up. Were rightly screwed at international level but if it was up to me I would be bringing in as many kids as possible now and playing them as there is fuck all difference with them and whats there. Some midfielders are breaking into first team squads Josh Cullen at West Ham might get a start tomorrow night in there Europa League quailifer all good for Irish football weather he is good enough who knows. Also Watford will have a few players too that might make a break into our squad sooner or later.

Haha you know that Wes Zidane be starting no matter what so Arter got no chance playing further up. Were rightly screwed at international level but if it was up to me I would be bringing in as many kids as possible now and playing them as there is fuck all difference with them and whats there. Some midfielders are breaking into first team squads Josh Cullen at West Ham might get a start tomorrow night in there Europa League quailifer all good for Irish football weather he is good enough who knows. Also Watford will have a few players too that might make a break into our squad sooner or later.

That's why we need a manager with bollocks though. Hopefully O'Neill doesn't survive the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.