Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

scorer said:
Weston Blue said:
Even though your predictions were wrong. We won both of those games.

Why can't you just give it a break? Everybody knows you do not like Hughes. Your'e boring.

The bottom line is we were crap in the second half of last season and we are pretty crap now. We had two different managers during these periods. We do however, have a similar group of players. Rather than constantly droning on and on about Hughes, why not take a look at the players we have and questions their ability to be up for a fight.

In my humble opinion, we have too many players that are not up for it and have an inbalanced squad which everyone has known about for a while. I doubt we will bring in top names in January but i hope balance and stell is what we do get.

Scorer - just shut the fuck up about Hughes - we know what you think.

For as long as it winds folk like you up I will carry on.... not even gonna comment on your bland response.

You must be the single most immature poster to grace this forum since FDM...

BillyShears said:
scorer said:
For as long as it winds folk like you up I will carry on.... not even gonna comment on your bland response.

You must be the single most immature poster to grace this forum since FDM...

Why...? Because i can see Hughes is a talentless, worthless waste of space and you can't? Hmmmm

fair point.

scorer said:
Why...? Because i can see Hughes is a talentless, worthless waste of space and you can't? Hmmmm

fair point.

No dickhead, because you insist on posting the same garbage on an hourly basis in different threads in different guises. How about you drink a bottle of Shut The Fuck Up juice and give us all a break.

You really are a cretinous piece of work. On another thread I read that you wanted us to continue losing - so Hughes would get the sack. On this thread you've just stated you're happy to continue winding up fellow blues.

Very rarely do I encounter people on here who I would actively avoid at a game. But you are exactly that sort of tosser.

If the mods had any sense they'd lock this pointless, piece of shit thread...

Scorer. I think you have been on a witch hunt from day one. but you are right. I agree with you. I was never convinced by the appointment but was willing to see him get his chance. For me his chance is over. Beating West Brom in a relegation six pointer is what Sunday has come down to. It never should of got this far.

I am not convinced Hughes has the man management power to pull this lot around. There expectations on signing was the 'project.' I doubt in that manifesto it read.

Target one: Do not get relegated. All aboard lads?? No? Thought not.

Thats the specification now. Do not get fucking relegated!!!

As that has now become the brief I want Hughes out. He has no right to spend the money we have in January just so he can save his own neck. 20 million on Santa Cruz or 10 million to sack Hughes. I know which is the better deal and of longer benefit to MCFC.

Weston Blue wrote:
Your really are a self-righteous wanker.

What the fuck are you on about... what a fool!

Back to school soon?

I am talking about the following.

1) Your constant sniping against Hughes. You are entitled to your opinion, but my point is we have heard it, noted it and either agree or disagree. We do not need you to point out that you started whining about Hughes in August.

2) Your banal comments about only posting in order to wind people up and that my post was bland. What did you want passion around the same point your have made loads of time before.

You don't like Hughes. Fine but we do not need you to say this again and again.

Finally I must thank you from the heart of my bottom for yor comments about school. You haver made an old man happy that i could have possible been mistaken for someone of a youthful disposition.

Weston Blue said:
The bottom line is we were crap in the second half of last season and we are pretty crap now. We had two different managers during these periods. We do however, have a similar group of players.
So you have not noticed that we have bought players for £80 million?

svennis pennis said:
Scorer. I think you have been on a witch hunt from day one. but you are right. I agree with you. I was never convinced by the appointment but was willing to see him get his chance. For me his chance is over. Beating West Brom in a relegation six pointer is what Sunday has come down to. It never should of got this far.

I am not convinced Hughes has the man management power to pull this lot around. There expectations on signing was the 'project.' I doubt in that manifesto it read.

Target one: Do not get relegated. All aboard lads?? No? Thought not.

Thats the specification now. Do not get fucking relegated!!!

As that has now become the brief I want Hughes out. He has no right to spend the money we have in January just so he can save his own neck. 20 million on Santa Cruz or 10 million to sack Hughes. I know which is the better deal and of longer benefit to MCFC.

Hahahahahaha! Another clown jumps on the bandwagon.

If Hughes is still in charge on Jan 1st 2009, he'll still be in charge Jan 1st 2010.

Oh, and Frank Rijkaard had a similar start to his Barca career...moronic Barca fans calling for his head in Dec of his first season in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.