New Ticket Points System idea

What ever your points total everyone can make a valid argument why the system is wrong and they should get a ticket ,I have absolutely no idea how you sort this mess out .
What I do no that giving points for home games is ludicrous as it's a fair chance the die hard away lads might do home games too .why even bother ,thanks to city matters ex rep the whole points system is set in stone now ,
What happens to the lads in 18 to 25 when they turn 26 potentially 7 years of aways for zero points never to qualify again ??

Any points system replacement will go the same way with the current ultra hight demand and low % going to points.

The main thing is giving a higher number of tickets back to points, or going to a limited away matches system, the highest with the most points. E.g. 27 k points 12 games, 25k 10 games, 23 k 8 games everyone else 5 games etc.
Any changes will go hand in glove with reduction to the number of tickets to points again.

Anyone need a ticket for the derby? on offer from the club for £900 per ticket with pre match meal at the Ethihad. No need for loyalty points.

Anyone need a ticket for the derby? on offer from the club for £900 per ticket with pre match meal at the Ethihad. No need for loyalty points.
Seat in S229 no doubt, I always enjoy talking to people there at their first game with an MU Superstore bag.

You joking or being serious?

Serious.

‘Hi *****,

I wanted to let you know about our VIP Away Trips that may be of interest to you.

Man United VIP Away Trip – 29th October

- Guest arrival at Etihad Stadium for drinks reception
- 3 Course delectable lunch with inclusive drinks in Chairman’s Club with MCFC Legend Paul Dickov
- Private Q&A with Paul Dickov
- Executive return transfer to Old Trafford
- Match ticket in MCFC away end – Man Utd vs Man City
- Parking at Etihad Stadium

The cost is £900pp and we have 5 places remaining.’

Serious.

‘Hi *****,

I wanted to let you know about our VIP Away Trips that may be of interest to you.

Man United VIP Away Trip – 29th October

- Guest arrival at Etihad Stadium for drinks reception
- 3 Course delectable lunch with inclusive drinks in Chairman’s Club with MCFC Legend Paul Dickov
- Private Q&A with Paul Dickov
- Executive return transfer to Old Trafford
- Match ticket in MCFC away end – Man Utd vs Man City
- Parking at Etihad Stadium

The cost is £900pp and we have 5 places remaining.’
Sickening

Why would you (or your company) pay £900 for a trip to the swamp? I could understand it had it been in April or May and there was a chance of lifting the title (or sending them down), but not in October.
I'm going as it's local, and I only paid £25 as I'm an FOC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.