Official : Leicester have SACKED Claudio Ranieri

They don't like the thoughts of PED's in Leicester I'm over there now and suggesting that is tantamount to shagging thier granny
....... Where's Wayne these days, having a chow main?

Another theory is that they might not have been found out as such but someone said a while back on here that it's inadvisable to take PEDs for periods longer than around 12 months which would explain this season's stark dip in performances.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories but the more you dig into this, one can't help but think there was something seriously amiss about last season's miracle title win. Having said that, if there was then the seeds were sown at the back end of the season before when they performed that great escape. 2 miracles in 2 seasons? Hmmmm....
The appointment of Howard Webb as the premiership referee chief on the 4 this April 2015 is important.
This coincided with the sudden upturn in fortune for the fortunate foxes.
They won 7 games on the bounce...after being crap ALL SEASON.defender Wes Morgan was blowing out his arse,they were unfit,shite and bottom of the league....April 2015 something changed....
They then sack the manager.
Theyou fly off to Austria on a pre season tour without a Fucking managerror.
They play a few non descript pre season games and look bang average.
Canny Claudio comes in late July.
They then ,with no significant signings,proceed to tear up the premier league.
They have the benefit of some outrageous referee decisions.check out u tube westham v Leicester kasper Schmeichel flattens the westham forward in the penalty area.no red card.this referee good luck continues until the end of the season when Marhrez literally catches the ball with his right hand ,before scoring,..ref says it's a goal
When Chelsea stop spurs at the battle of the bridge a week later, Howard webb steps down as the ref chief..hours after the final whistle. Job done.
The fortunate foxes deceit is played out on many levels.
Pissed up footy fans are lucky if they spotted one .
In any event ,it's too late.job done....wait for the film of the fairytale to come out so everyone can make a last few quid on the greatest deceit English football has ever known.
They toured Thailand summer 2015 to celebrate staying up.
They returned to the gambling mad country 12 months later to celebrate winning the league by TEN POINTS.
At odds of 5000/1
Wow.

I'm not having this mate - you are clearly a shill - all you do is post leicester conspiracy shit without any basis- frankly you are pulling the wool over people's eyes here an i will expose you so pack it in. Your claims are ridiculous .

Very interesting to consider the premier league chief Richard Scudamores statement last September, when he confirmed that plans had been put in place to ensure there were different winners of the premier league.
No idea what he meant.
And I've still no idea who the mystery 20% owners of Leicester City Fc are.it's illegal to have unidentified ownership of a premier league club.I wonder if the 20% gang had any say in the dismissal of Canny Claudio.
I don't believe any sanction has been imposed for such a breach...similar to the fortunate foxes breach of Financial Fair Play rules...no sanction.
It's all a mystery/fairytale....even Leicester Citys own fans forum had a thread entitled "How has Danny Simpson got Faster? "
Confused.com

It's sad as Ranieri is such a likeable man. But how long can owners stand by and watch their club in tailspin?

And IF it's true he's lost the players, well, how is he going to turn that round?

Wow. The conspiracy theories are even spilling over from Man City threads into other teams discussions now.
The level of paranoia on this forum makes RAWK look level headed.

I'm not having this mate - you are clearly a shill - all you do is post leicester conspiracy shit without any basis- frankly you are pulling the wool over people's eyes here an i will expose you so pack it in. Your claims are ridiculous .
Even if the conspiracy theories are correct, don't shout about it. Don't want to see spuds handed a title if they are dethroned. Never hear the end of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.