Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff like this makes me laugh. You get one person making an absurd suggestion, in this case selling Aguero, then about 20 people jump in with comments about how this is a new all time low for the forum etc, making it look like it's the consensus on here. It's not. It's one person making an absurd suggestion.

Spot on,not to mention i can't even find the person responsible for said suggestion? or was it simply implied?

PB page 109
Cheers Karen,i missed that gem.

Like Ric has stated though,thats just one opinion,it most certainly isnt representative of the majority which certain OTT contributions have implied.

Personally,i love Aguero,he's phenomenal,however.....he's a notoriously lazy trainer and i do think he operates at about 90% much of the time - unsurprisingly,this obviously hasnt gone unnoticed by Pep.

As potentially as absurd as PBs comment was it may have some insight. There are games when Kun looks off the pace, frustrated and his non red card action was motivated by frustration. In Pep's system he doesn't look a perfect fit and Pep's comments about making him better touch on this in my view. His current and past scoring record keep him rightly above criticism for the present but Pep has shown how ruthless he can be if in his opinion the team is weakened by an individual.

There are some absolute haters on here, thankfully there's a lot of sensible fans as well. Comment on his poor showing yes but how on earth can anyone spew hateful remarks about the player, who at the very least gave us the best moment in our lifetime, just because he had a poor game by his standards? It beggars belief.

Cheers Karen,i missed that gem.

Like Ric has stated though,thats just one opinion,it most certainly isnt representative of the majority which certain OTT contributions have implied.

Personally,i love Aguero,he's phenomenal,however.....he's a notoriously lazy trainer and i do think he operates at about 90% much of the time - unsurprisingly,this obviously hasnt gone unnoticed by Pep.
I am always emotional on match days lol,every time we have a not perfect performance the players threads get comments like that and it irks me some what

There are some absolute haters on here, thankfully there's a lot of sensible fans as well. Comment on his poor showing yes but how on earth can anyone spew hateful remarks about the player, who at the very least gave us the best moment in our lifetime, just because he had a poor game by his standards? It beggars belief.
What,and who,are you talking about?

People will think I'm wumming but I'm deadly serious. We used to have a go at fake Ronaldo for scoring hat-tricks against cannon fodder but not doing it when it mattered. Aguero's becoming the same sort of player but he doesn't even do anything when he's on the ball if he can't have a shot and needs to play a team-mate in.

He's been a great player for us but I'd get rid while he's got plenty of value and get someone like Suarez or Griezemann, who can make things happen when they're not shooting.

There were two moments last night when I realised he wasn't suited to the way we're playing. The first was in the first half, where we were on the break with three players in shot on the TV and he wasn't one of them. He was miles behind the play. The second was late in the second half when we were pressing Celtic on the edge of their box and he was about 3 yards offside, thereby taking himself out of the game when we most needed him.
I like you PB, that's why im astounded to read this. You do realise his stats are out of this world this season, i know you'll say stats dont tell you everything but for a goal scorer they really do. He's obviously still working on whats being asked of him, pressing alone from the top is tough if its not natural to your game, but to say we should cash on him is LUDICROUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.