Trouble in the Ground

Immaculate Pasta said:
84024709.jpg

Thats exactly where i sit. Right next to the away fans, and while the majority of City fans just want to watch the game, sing for their team and have a bit of banter with the away fans, there are a lot of fans who just want to kick off all the time (especially when we loose).

I cant understand the mindless mentality of some of these bone heads. When Everton scored today a load of fans who dont even sit where i sit came running from the other side of block 117 just to jump over the net and kick off. One bloke even twatted a woman copper in the face today (although think it was by accident in all the skirmishing and what not).

uwe said:
Lord BLue said:
we don't deserve any success with fans behaving like they have been recently
unbelievable. a small minority of fans allegedly behave badly and city don`t deserve any success!!! you are a total ****** .sod off then. i deserve to see my team win and 40+ 000 others do.you utter prat.

you know what i mean.
on second thoughts you probably don't.

still from your interpretation its good to know that you at least don't judge other teams based on the attitude or behaviour of their fans.

True_Blue69 said:
Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

I spent plenty of time in the 70s and 80s not being able to wear colours openly to away games and I'd prefer not to go back to those days and don't see why a couple of Everton kids should be set upon like that just because their team won. You'd think City fans would have learnt how to take defeat on the chin we've had enough fucking practice!

All I saw was people standing up and mouthing off - acting the big man as per usual

lancs blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

I spent plenty of time in the 70s and 80s not being able to wear colours openly to away games and I'd prefer not to go back to those days and don't see why a couple of Everton kids should be set upon like that just because their team won. You'd think City fans would have learnt how to take defeat on the chin we've had enough fucking practice!

Absolutely agree. Cocky EFC fans? So what? That's for them to be cocky. Violence on or off the pitch is a disgrace and something which should not be tolerated by any right minded football fans. It's football. If people want to kick off, go find another sport. I have been to the last four city/EFC matches. I think we have not got a point from any of them. I have taken an EFC fan there and back, down the East Lancs, down to CoMS, and I've been miffed by the results and bloody annoyed often by the inadequacy of our own performance. I have yelled at the ref, berated our players, and the then current manager, but kick the crap out of the other teams' fans . . . . . . only for morons and the mentally deficient. It's a shame but as someone has already pointed out, every team has them. I wish they would go and support another team.

it is pretty worrying the lack of segregation sometimes between fans, there wasnt much today!!!]

and at the risk of sounding sexist, i feel really sorry for some of the stewards, i mean I saw a couple of young women, pretty small, and what are they supposed to do when they are the meat in an angry bloke sandwich

crazy really

it is pretty worrying the lack of segregation sometimes between fans, there wasnt much today!!!]

and at the risk of sounding sexist, i feel really sorry for some of the stewards, i mean I saw a couple of young women, pretty small, and what are they supposed to do when they are the meat in an angry bloke sandwich

crazy really

bluechaos said:

crazy really

I know a few girls who love it like that ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.