Wimbledon

Morals?

She caused the crash. Police say she drove into the other cars path. Why not ask her about it?
I dont know the full story of the crash, I just answered why she was crying. Morales as they know they cant ask her really because its an ongoing investigation.

It starts tomorrow,does anyone else find it boring? I hope Murray gets knocked out in the 1st round so as the media frenzy will die down.I can't see past Novak Djokovic myself,he always comes good at wimbledon.

I used to watch Wimbers and the test matches when the telly delivered nowt but black and white pictures. Every serve, every over - meals delivered to the armchair, but I find now the over-dramatization by every pundit and commentator is tedious in the extreme. i said to Mrs Ewing yesterday that broadcasting companies should deliver you the option by law of just having the crowd noise, whether it's tennis, cricket or footy, or whatever and fuck the boring old and young farts off the screen. It's not the sports or the personnel performing that I find boring. It is the endless drivel from the ex-pros and broadcasting 'lifers' that spoil the programme and have me reaching for the remote.

I used to watch Wimbers and the test matches when the telly delivered nowt but black and white pictures. Every serve, every over - meals delivered to the armchair, but I find now the over-dramatization by every pundit and commentator is tedious in the extreme. i said to Mrs Ewing yesterday that broadcasting companies should deliver you the option by law of just having the crowd noise, whether it's tennis, cricket or footy, or whatever and fuck the boring old and young farts off the screen. It's not the sports or the personnel performing that I find boring. It is the endless drivel from the ex-pros and broadcasting 'lifers' that spoil the programme and have me reaching for the remote.

When I was a young schoolboy I turned the volume on the telly down and turned on the test match coverage on the radio. Everything seems to be out of synch now but five days of a test match back the.....heaven.

Is it just me or did the summers seem to stretch on forever back then?

I loathe it and the way it completely takes over the BBC.

At least you can appreciate the athleticism and power of the men, but women's base line pat-a-ball is pathetic.

Edmund is playing Ward, never heard of them and will never hear of them again in a couple of days, sums the sport up.

Edmund is playing Ward, never heard of them and will never hear of them again in a couple of days, sums the sport up.
No it sums you up, Kyle Edmund is only 22 and a top 50 ranked player already, at the moment he qualifies via his ranking for all the Grand Slams and ATP World Tour tournaments, including the masters (that's the important ones). The reason you haven't heard of him is obviously because you don't follow the sport, except for 2 weeks a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.