With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

warpig said:
ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?

why rush in with an offer in the first week of the transfer window for a player blackburn are despearte to keep? could it not be a negotiating tactic to make blackburn a bit twitchy and give city better bartering power? blackburn must surely be resigned to losing rsc and have other players lined up to sign and will be keen to get the ball rolling on them.

cannot see hughes getting sacked by ADUG, they are professional business men with years of experience dealing in transactions of a scale few on here could even comprehend, myself included. i cant see them running around like headless chickens (like some forum members). a business plan (that includes hughes and his team) takes years to develop. not 6 months.

A business plan is fine as far as it goes, but this is a football club. What, do we have 'the business plan' presentation as part of match prep now?
Business Plan, Strategic Vision, Five Year Development, or whatever. It's all worth absolutely fuck all come kick off. And if MH has his head in that stuff, it's in the wrong place.

All the expected "Bids" could be a smoke screen to allow them to get on with the buisness of signing who they really want...End of the day none of us fookin knows and we'll just have to be patient.
btw Derby 1 -0 up in Carling Cup Semi

mammutly said:
warpig said:
why rush in with an offer in the first week of the transfer window for a player blackburn are despearte to keep? could it not be a negotiating tactic to make blackburn a bit twitchy and give city better bartering power? blackburn must surely be resigned to losing rsc and have other players lined up to sign and will be keen to get the ball rolling on them.

cannot see hughes getting sacked by ADUG, they are professional business men with years of experience dealing in transactions of a scale few on here could even comprehend, myself included. i cant see them running around like headless chickens (like some forum members). a business plan (that includes hughes and his team) takes years to develop. not 6 months.

A business plan is fine as far as it goes, but this is a football club. What, do we have 'the business plan' presentation as part of match prep now?
Business Plan, Strategic Vision, Five Year Development, or whatever. It's all worth absolutely fuck all come kick off. And if MH has his head in that stuff, it's in the wrong place.

if you think running a successful club solely revolves around kicking a football about on the pitch, you are sadly mistaken.

warpig said:
mammutly said:

if you think running a successful club solely revolves around kicking a football about on the pitch, you are sadly mistaken.

Well I don't, so I'm not!

My point is that the presentation and PR machine of this club can produce the all the spin, soundbites and beautifully presented paper plans in the world. But, such grand visions of the future are just (balti) pie in the sky unless results are achieved on the pitch.
It seems to me that MH, Cook & co are less concerned with what might happen against Portsmouth than with 'the grand plan' agreed with ADUG. The club has lost it's focus and without that 'vision' is well, next to useless.

slat26 said:
i cant see them running around like headless chickens (like some forum members). a business plan (that includes hughes and his team) takes years to develop. not 6 months
good words....

Fine. So we''ll be playing Leeds before it's finished then!

1894 said:
I think some of the other PL clubs secretly wish to see us highly embarrassed, either by us paying HUGE transfer fees, or else by clubs not selling to us and hoping we plummet.

You think to much, have you any idea of the state of finance in the Football industry, many clubs are very close to the wall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.