With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

Well, I understand where you are coming from, but if they reckon that they haven't even had a bid for RSC and co, then what sort of method of negotiation is that? I do a lot of negotiating and I tend to start with an opening bid.....but hey, I'm wacky like that.

Something is going down....that's for sure.

It's oh so quiet, shhhh - shhhh, it's oh so still, shhh - shhh, you're all alone, and so peaceful until.....................

Ducado said:
1894 said:
I think some of the other PL clubs secretly wish to see us highly embarrassed, either by us paying HUGE transfer fees, or else by clubs not selling to us and hoping we plummet.

You think to much, have you any idea of the state of finance in the Football industry, many clubs are very close to the wall

Saw some stats this week on SSN showing how revenues in general have increased across the PL, so it can't be that bad IMO.

Apart from West Ham's difficulties, haven't heard of any other PL club likely to go into administration.

Not sure how the lower leagues are affected, but I'm sure you're right there Ducado.

BTW, recently became aware that PL clubs are not buying players from lower divisions anymore unless they are youngsters who can be improved for the future. The trend seems to be transfers within the PL itself or from across Europe.

mammutly said:
slat26 said:
i cant see them running around like headless chickens (like some forum members). a business plan (that includes hughes and his team) takes years to develop. not 6 months
good words....

Fine. So we''ll be playing Leeds before it's finished then!

headless chicken comment. are you running around shouting "dont panic, dont panic"?

name another club who could buy robinho for £32.5 million, cash? leeds?

I think it's early days in the window. The club are obviously still looking at players, just doing it behind closed doors in a professional way. I'm not panicking.

warpig said:
mammutly said:
Fine. So we''ll be playing Leeds before it's finished then!

headless chicken comment. are you running around shouting "dont panic, dont panic"?

name another club who could buy robinho for £32.5 million, cash? leeds?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You've not answered my point about 'businees plans' and the like apparantly assuming higher importance than results around the club.
Instead you come back with a stupid comment and an irrelavance.

We all seen how quickly the Bridge deal was done, We all expected it, we needed a left back, Other transfers where quite possibily being discussed over a meal this evening or at lunch today, just because we don't see it on SSN doesn't mean its not happening, i mean come on we waited 4 full months to spend this money surely we can wait a little while longer, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

ManCityFC said:
Well, I understand where you are coming from, but if they reckon that they haven't even had a bid for RSC and co, then what sort of method of negotiation is that? I do a lot of negotiating and I tend to start with an opening bid.....but hey, I'm wacky like that.

It's oh so quiet, shhhh - shhhh, it's oh so still, shhh - shhh, you're all alone, and so peaceful until.....................

as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

or would you wait and take your time hoping to get a better deal?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

warpig said:
ManCityFC said:

as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

What about if you need the car for Saturday though?

warpig said:
ManCityFC said:

as a negotiator,

Like we can easily wait another 3 weeks and 4 matches to even start fixing what's wrong. It's time the ' buisness men' at this club woke the fuck up!

Failsworth_Blue said:
warpig said:
as a negotiator,

What about if you need the car for Saturday though?

LOL. Much beter than I put it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.