Insanity work-out

Looking to do it in the next 3 months once I get to a base level of fitness managed to get down from 16 stone to 14 and a half just through cleaner eating and swimming and now starting classes at the gym.

You will manage it mate, good luck.

The first month isn't too hard, looking back. The workouts are only 40 minutes long. The whole process is more about mental toughness and fitting all the sessions in around your schedule.

Don't suppose anyone could PM me a link for this? I wanted to get back on it but I've lost my discs. Don't really wanna buy it again.

Got four workouts left of insanity. Hard going but looking to start something else afterwards.

Going on holiday in April so wont have time to complete the entire thing again. Dont want to start phase 1 again as ive seen better results in phase 2. May just do Phase 2 on a loop until I go.

Want to do asylum but look like space will be an issue.

What did others do upon completing it?

Got four workouts left of insanity. Hard going but looking to start something else afterwards.

Going on holiday in April so wont have time to complete the entire thing again. Dont want to start phase 1 again as ive seen better results in phase 2. May just do Phase 2 on a loop until I go.

Asylum Vol 1 and 2. Insanity Max 30. Space is not really an issue with any of them.

Focus T25 or P90x3 are both good workouts if you're short for time during the day and they're both also easier on your knees and joints.

Focus T25 or P90x3 are both good workouts if you're short for time during the day and they're both also easier on your knees and joints.

Completed t25 between sept and dec last year. Used that to prep myself for insanity. Started insanity too soon in feb last year. Completed 30 day shred twice, ripped in 30 and then t25 to build up.

Really enjoyed t25. Was thinking p90x but looking for something thats a month really so i can completed once before my hols.

Completed t25 between sept and dec last year. Used that to prep myself for insanity. Started insanity too soon in feb last year. Completed 30 day shred twice, ripped in 30 and then t25 to build up.

Really enjoyed t25. Was thinking p90x but looking for something thats a month really so i can completed once before my hols.
Oh OK

Why don't you just do the first block (4 weeks) on the classic schedule of P90x3, then when you return you can either start again or continue where you left off?

With the ladder the space id be working in wouldnt work. Is Max 30 easier than insanity as its 30 minutes?

No Max 30 is harder IMO, you're balls to wall from the get go, competing with yourself to go longer into the 30 minutes with no break.

The agility ladder is a lot smaller than it looks just need a clear 6ft by 6ft space.

Beachbody have an offer on at the minute, they have a month free on their On Demand service, like Netflix but all their stuff. Well worth the investment as it gives you access to the entire community.

Well done on getting through Insanity. That second month is a complete killer at times.

If you have UK Turks, theres pleny of choice on the fitness section including P90X AND Insanity.

Anyone tried Freeletics?

Basically its HIIT but not as taxing cardio wise as Insanity.

Theyve got a pay app that adapts as per your time and how you think it went.

The older version is a PDF version which, if you search 'Freeletics Strength Cardio Download .PDF" you can download it and view it via Kindle or iBooks.

Im the wrong side of 40 now and it helps me immensely. Plus I'm more of a Calisthenics person rather than weights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.