Insanity work-out

Have you got Insanity?
I just do alternative days, 3 days of insanity, 3 days of weights
or sometimes I might just go for a long jog instead of a day of insanity.
Or if I am a bit pushed for time I will do a T25 workout.

No, completely new to it. Is the best way to buy a dvd off the Internet?

Piled on the weight this last year and started my diet at Xmas.

Running just doesn't suit me as I keep pulling my hamstring or turning my ankle.

Taken up swimming and love it. Doing 64 lengths 5 times a week and feel better for it and less chance of injury.

My mate has just given me the insanity DVDs and he has lost 10 pounds in about 10 days.

Going to give it a go I think.

Piled on the weight this last year and started my diet at Xmas.

Running just doesn't suit me as I keep pulling my hamstring or turning my ankle.

Taken up swimming and love it. Doing 64 lengths 5 times a week and feel better for it and less chance of injury.

My mate has just given me the insanity DVDs and he has lost 10 pounds in about 10 days.

Going to give it a go I think.
Be warned.........if you have a weak ankle and are prone to turning it, this is not for you!

Be warned.........if you have a weak ankle and are prone to turning it, this is not for you!

Oh right that's that then! My right ankle feels like it is connected to my foot with a peace of string. At least once a month just walking I go over on it at almost 90 degrees.

Oh right that's that then! My right ankle feels like it is connected to my foot with a peace of string. At least once a month just walking I go over on it at almost 90 degrees.
Just giving you the heads up mate, YouTube some of the sessions and see what you think, it's very heavy on the knees and ankles and will put any weakness to the test, I found it hard on my knees which I've had problems since my footballing days

If you want results but with less intensity I'd recommend the T25 workouts, ideal for those with not much spare time and want it easier on the joints.

I complete the full 9 weeks of this on Sunday, has definitely been worth it.

I've stuck to it each day with a decent diet, just one or two cheat meals per week. I've not touched alcohol since Wembley for the League Cup final, so Sunday can't come around quick enough!

My cardio fitness has gone through the roof, to a similar level that it used to be. The main improvement has been my overall flexibility. Big thanks to Adam on here who pointed me in the direction of the programme.

Looking to do it in the next 3 months once I get to a base level of fitness managed to get down from 16 stone to 14 and a half just through cleaner eating and swimming and now starting classes at the gym.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.