Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It''s not entirely impossible with Barcelona's current situation but he will probably retire at the club.

Ooh hello

City believe Lionel Messi (29) is set to quit Barcelona and have become more confident they can seal a £100m deal for him. [@MullockSMirror]

Messi’s father, Jorge, has no plans to talk to Barcelona about extending his contract, which has 16 months to run. [@MullockSMirror]

I would get drunk for a week if we signed Leo this summer!!! Mullock is the most reliable source for city stuff as well isn't he? Maybe had a tip off?

If he signs and doesn't get injured for a very long time after getting his ankles snapped and offered no protection then I will paint my knob blue and wave it around at the champions parade

Mullock in the Mirror with an article saying City's No 1 priority this summer will be Messi.
The club believe he is willing to leave & that a100mil bid will be on offer to Barcelona.

We've had years of Messi rumors but if he's ever going to leave Barca then I would have thought this summer is now or never.

Mullock in the Mirror with an article saying City's No 1 priority this summer will be Messi.
The club believe he is willing to leave & that a100mil bid will be on offer to Barcelona.

We've had years of Messi rumors but if he's ever going to leave Barca then I would have thought this summer is now or never.

If mullock has said it then there is certainly a chance city think this could happen! No doubt in any situation that Barca HAVE to sell either Messi or quite a few other players due to their own rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.