Monaco - Post Match thread.

Absolutely baffling! Ffs he is In Spainish international team and he can't even get few minutes now.
He started good but suddenly inside a doghouse.

There was talk Pep had told him to buck his ideas up in training.

He seems a surly fucker.

Great hair, though. His whole side-parting was moving in unison when he came on at Boro.

£17m for that. £17m for Bravo.

I do wonder how much worse we would have been off just by not signing them and spending it on one proper full-back?

Can I ask why we signed Nolito, anyone?

Take the pressure off Sané while he settled in a new country and grew into the transfer fee?

A cheap (£13m) player familiar with Guardiola to help the rest of the squad get used to his training methods and tactics?

Dont know what's happened since then but something behind the scenes happening in November/December couldn't be foreseen when we bought him.

My facts? We bought him in January. Fact. I'm happy to refer you to he official club statement.

Bureaucracy for you. He was ours from summer whichever way you slice it. Suits the books to say it was Jan. Think you know what we mean

Here's my own expected out list for the summer.

Aguero, Kompany, Sagna, Clichy, Navas, Zabba, Toure, Nolito, Nasri, Hart, Bony, Otamendi, Bravo, Fernando and Mangala.

It's a huge saving in wages but we need at least eight top-class replacements for that lot.

On a positive note, if Stones carries on form like that and fulfills what is promised in games here and there I think he could be one of the best 'football' centre halves we've ever had.

He was very good last night, but as I was watching I kept thinking to myself we could really use Vinnie in there alongside him.

I l
I think the defence could have done better with that 3rd goal. Poor organisation that.

However you are right about the rest. De Bruyne was fucking useless, lacked effort at times with his half hearted tracking back, poor passing and pitiful attempts at tackling which ultimately cost us the game with his foul leading to the goal.

Pep should have subbed him. I don't know why he wasn't taken off after 25
Mins he was that bad.

He has been disappointing this season. Goes missing way too often. I would drop him now.

Sane did well second half and they were all better but the first half showing was pathetic from everyone bar the odd one. Not acceptable from the players or Manager.

I can't imagine the owners are happy with being knocked out at this stage again and pressure is on to do much better that this next season.

The next 3 games will tell us just how far we are away and what we need to do.

We should not be in a position where we possibly need 5/6 new players to have the side we need.
ove Fernadinhio but he to has been piss poor the last 4-5 games, he
That is to a word how I saw it. One of the two main problems was the transition from defence to attack. That is where we missed Yaya ball retention and passing so much. The other far bigger was the midfield three of Silva, Kev and Fern. I have never seen them play so collectively badly. Kev in particular needs a stay on the bench until he can sort out his head (and his feet).

I love Dino but he has been average for a few weeks now along with KDB they have been our worst players.

Last night Stones showed real class under pressure & coming out of defence was great to watch.

I agree with many in here that our star players (attackers) miss far to many chances.

Mendy & Mbappa have to be in City colours next year.

Here's my own expected out list for the summer.

Aguero, Kompany, Sagna, Clichy, Navas, Zabba, Toure, Nolito, Nasri, Hart, Bony, Otamendi, Bravo, Fernando and Mangala.

It's a huge saving in wages but we need at least eight top-class replacements for that lot.

Without turning this into the transfer thread - How are we going to replace that lot? We are very short as it is an unless the loan players come back and get a look in, this time next season we will still be saying we are 5 players short

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.