Monaco - Post Match thread.

I'm not going to slag the team selection as I could see them merit. I had yaya in my team but I can see why you'd play dinho.
What I can't see is how utterly flat we were. Why weren't we pressing from the start? Why weren't we attacking them like Pep promised. We shit our pants and let them have the ball and we played backwards.

A couple of strange things tonight. It was odd that he kept Fernandinho on. In the last 10 minutes we didn't need Ferna, we needed a goal - and no one player makes our team more lethal as a uni than Yaya.
Secondly, De Bruyne was moved along side Ferna to create chances from deep and control the midfield. Well, again, isn't that Yaya's speciality?

Next year we'll be much stronger. We'll replace Sagna, Clichy and probably Fernandinho from that starting line up, and hopefully have a world class keeper. Plus a forward line of
Jesus---Mbappe---Sane...
Wouldn't be bad.

Spurs have Pottechino, Arsenal have Wenger, Scousers have Klopp yet we are a scrapping for fourth with a far superior squad ?

We're on the same points as Spuds and I think its a myth that the squad is far superior (defence for a start). We have the makings of a great new team I think but we also massively overspent on a lot of players that are bang average.

It's time to be ruthless and drop KDB...tonight was a microcasm of his whole season. He needs a boot up the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.