Monaco - Post Match thread.

People raise their concerns before every match.

I still remember the flapping at Kun being benched for Jesus. It was a field day for the Pep Out brigade, until he scored of course.

Blame the fucking manager all you want, again we missed our chances and again our defense isn't good enough. That's the reality and the only way we'll improve is by fixing it.
Works the other way too. The loud mouths who jump on anyone with selection concerns and think we are going to dick every team.

plenty raised there concerns before the game. Its not all hindsight.

Always different concerns, always different reasons, always different solutions. The manager set us up in the same way we've been playing for months now with an XI we've been using frequently. You can prefer one player over another but every player was playing their natural position and every player was a regular first teamer for us. The players didn't perform. Bleating about the manager after this is messing about at the margins. When two good football teams show up and aren't setup to fail (like tonight) the game is won by player execution. We didn't execute as well as they did.

Silva and de bruyne aren't midfielders... fuck me!
You genuinely dont want pep to succeed do you. Every opportunity you get to slag him off you do
just piss off

It must hurt realising the chav manager we have is far worse than Brian Horton or John Coleman pound for pound. MP did much better last season with less investment - *sobs*

We had a big change in football quality when Pellegrini won the league and cup double - that was at the very least the equal to what Pep produces - and he did it without the quality at Peps disposal , we failed to improve the squad and have done it again .Pellegrinis team have outscored Peps City and if I'm not proven wrong have conceded less per game aswell ?

Think we are all a bit misty eyed about Pep to be honest , he's got time on his side but this season has been bang average for me , not having this revolutionary stuff to be honest.

Er, I'm no Pellegrini basher but, among other things, he had Yaya at his absolute peak, a sharper Aguero and didn't Vinnie actually play some games.

Typical thing to happen and It has been that way all season ..we have been very unlucky and that moment when they scored absolutely epitomized the season. That was their only chance in the second half.

It's also the kind of situation we have been defending easily all season, but suddenly, in a big game, just like v Celtic, the defence goes to fucking pieces for no obvious reason.

What I'd like to see with the club from top to bottom is to start being ruthless and stop being so nice.

We miss chance after chance in nearly every game like it's a training match.

Spurs have Pottechino, Arsenal have Wenger, Scousers have Klopp yet we are a scrapping for fourth with a far superior squad ?

How is our squad superior to the dipppers? Or Spurs? Or any top six team? We have Gael fucking Clichy in defense.

We are the ONLY team in the top six to regularly field more than one player who was with the club in 2011 and some games we play 6 of them.

We need an overhaul this summer and one is surely coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.