Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

spot on about Hoddle. I said the same thing after he made that rather silly comment. Hopefully everyone else in the league thinks the same and Pep can have a year or two of being the only ones who understand. English pundit is clearly latin for think twat.

Bollocks has he been a poor signing. He's been very good value for the money we paid for him.
I either have Alzheimers or your blue tinted specs are steamed up mate.

Either way, Navas has had more bad games than good IMO, and I'm not letting a few decent games he's as a cameo R/B cloud my judgement. And I don't give a fuck he can track back. A wingers main job is to beat his man and put a good cross in. Oh and contribute to scoring is pretty important too.

Navas has rarely shown enough heart and commitment for us.

Good trips there and back and a great team performance. Vince was excellent and he really calms the rest of the defence.
The traditional free header was straight at Bravo and he didn't have much else to do other than palming away a couple of crosses.
It could have been an absolute embarrassment for Southampton had we also taken a couple of first half chances and been awarded the penalty.
KDB had a great game in addition to his assists and Navas worked his socks off.
But give it a rest with the "tough game" bollocks; have a look at previous home results this season their record at St Mary's was 6-4-4 before kick-off.

Either way, Navas has had more bad games than good IMO, and I'm not letting a few decent games he's as a cameo R/B cloud my judgement. And I don't give a fuck he can track back. A wingers main job is to beat his man and put a good cross in. Oh and contribute to scoring is pretty important too.

I don't think his heart and commitment has ever been in doubt.
His ability as a winger has often let him down.

Scintillating stuff on show against a good well drilled team...

Another standout moment in yet another important game... https://my.mixtape.moe/nfafwe.mp4

Everybody on social media raving about Kompany's return and rightly so but let's not forget Jesus on Easter weekend what a resurrection/ game he had, he had a hand in every goal...

I was wondering why I kept having to repeat myself last time we met.

I don't think his heart and commitment has ever been in doubt.
His ability as a winger has often let him down.
Yeah, strange comment, Navas is the personification of heart, commitment and work rate, it's his end product in the attacking third that's been frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.