Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

first 75 minutes summed up our season really, but the last 15 was brilliant with 2 outstanding goals which is the level we need to show and it's great we pulled it out of the locker.

Now take that 15 minutes, and make it every 90 minutes till the end of the season and we'd win the FA Cup and comfortably finish top 4.
Correct.

Even if Company actually makes little difference ( I feel he does ) why not have the media big him up and psychologically affect opponents with thought of coming up against him? He is fully capable of backing up what is said about him as well. We need to strike fear into our opponents and having the sort of aura Company brings is pretty valuable.
Company? At least get that bit correct whilst you're dismissing him.

The only thing that got on my nerves today was the idiots on BT Sport , after they mentioned Pep's 100 team changes this season for about the 50th time i had to mute it , Hoddle the dim f*cker gave an example of the Chavs making the least changes , but forget to mention they have played around 20 less games than us , what a f*cking moron.
Good all round team performance Swarbrick did his best by cheating us out of a blatant penalty , if Merlin could finish/shoot he would be the best premier league player ever seen , the positives Vinny's performance and back to his best , Sane his body strength and awareness are unbelievable for a young kid , KDB still not at this peak but always a game changer , surprisingly both full backs looked OK today , Aguero working his socks off for the team , Dinho and Yaya controlling midfield and snuffing out danger.
Possibly our best away performance in the premier league this season , shame it comes when the title race is over , but a great display which will worry the Goons for next week , they could get a proper good hiding if we keep this up.

Vinny pure class!!

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
"If I had to work 15 years to have just one moment like this I would do." Here's what Vincent Kompany said to BT Sport after today's win.

C9ee6oiXgAEzgzZ.jpg

0 replies4 retweets6 likes

Wow, actually felt a tear in my eye after reading that. I sound like someone off RAWK.

I wouldn't call our first half performance bad or slow.We were in control of the game and did create chances (but didn't take them) and again should of had a penalty even with Southampton defending in numbers and being rigid.

i for one would have took the draw before kick off and many on here would

but from the kick off never in doubt full control and navas was great and did nothing wrong we looked better with the 2 in midfield and got hold of the game and had the cover for the back 4 but vinny kompany you are something special to play like that and with being out so long its just the joy of seeing you playing in the city again shirt but to top it off with a goal and it was like watching the kids at christmas the joy was magic

its a very big win today and the pressure was on and knowing united have 2 games before we play again in the league and could have been above us come the derby but now they have to beat chelsea and win next weekend away to burnley but i really think the fight for 4th place is not ours to fight we should end up 3rd easy and we even could put a very big dent in united chance for 4th hahaha

I watched Vincent's post match NBC interview, and the sense I got was that he was retiring at the end if the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.