Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Oh just shut up you boring ****, you've repeated the same bullshit point about half a dozen times in this thread and however you try to hide it a goal is a goal. Whether it's a Vinny header or comes off Aguero's left testicle, who gives a shit.

In the simplest of simple terms, yes.

Its a problem that city continue to struggle finishing chances from open play though "However much you might try and hide it". Its a good job a fair few people at the club DO give a shit. For example Pep isn't talking about a mentality problem, or the lack of finishing chances after every game, for the sake his own OCD...

Last edited:
In the simplest of simple terms, yes.

Its a problem that city continue to struggle finishing chances from open play though "However much you might try and hide it". Its a good job a fair few people at the club DO give a shit. For example Pep isn't talking about a mentality problem, or the lack of finishing chances after every game, for the sake his own OCD...

I never said we don't have a problem converting chances but in the context of a 3-0 win away at Southampton and over 100 goals for the season you are making way too much fuss about it.

I never said we don't have a problem converting chances but in the context of a 3-0 win away at Southampton and over 100 goals for the season you are making way too much fuss about it.

Not really. It has started plaguing city performances lately again. 3-0 is great but you cannot dismiss the fact that vinny had to open the game up that way, and its only when the saints left space by coming forward that city managed to create anything.

I just want to see a cutting edge from city...i know they have the players but sometimes they look so devoid of not necessarily quality, but rather idea's going forward. They are so predictable against tight teams.

Not really. It has started plaguing city performances lately again. 3-0 is great but you cannot dismiss the fact that vinny had to open the game up that way, and its only when the saints left space by coming forward that city managed to create anything.

I just want to see a cutting edge from city...i know they have the players but sometimes they look so devoid of not necessarily quality, but rather idea's going forward. They are so predictable against tight teams.

The answer is its clearly not appropriate for opposition teams to try their very best to stop us scoring. Some obviously are trying so hard that they frustrate our efforts. These teams should be chastised into allowing us the freedom that the more enlightened clubs permit us and therefore contributing to us possibly scoring 200 goals a season.

The answer is its clearly not appropriate for opposition teams to try their very best to stop us scoring. Some obviously are trying so hard that they frustrate our efforts. These teams should be chastised into allowing us the freedom that the more enlightened clubs permit us and therefore contributing to us possibly scoring 200 goals a season.

Dont get it? Sarcasm maybe?

Its not like city are the only team who come up against tight defenses...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.