ticket prices for semi- final

A load more new blocks have just gone back up for sale along with level 1.

Do you mean the restricted view tickets that only become available when the rest of the seats in the block are sold out?

There's probably a handful of tickets in other blocks that the Club take back in the last week of sales e.g. If some Blue has had a family bereavement or a key sponsor can't use all their tickets.

32k following (possibly up to 35k with some Blues in Club Wembley / neutral areas) isn't a bad effort.

It's a very strange world we live in these days. I know there's always been petty bullshit between fans but these days, thanks in the main to social media, the world seems to be full of twats who seem to have no real interest in football at all beyond taking the piss out of clubs for the most bizarre stuff.

Social media is both a blessing and a curse. It is great to interact with people on sites like this and have information instantly. Live streams and scores updates are a world from what I grew up with. The downside is all the fake news and the fact any half wit can post utter rubbish and people believe it. So called responsible media outlets are the worst of the lot. I have been on our old friends the mail this morning and we have two negative stories about us, no surprise there. One about Pep wanting a better atmosphere and this ticket fiasco crap. For Arsenal we have two old boys laughing about knocking us out 46 years ago but none of our ex players side. There are also loads of rag stories and wanking about wonder boy Rashford.. I doubt things are going to change anytime soon.

Social media is both a blessing and a curse. It is great to interact with people on sites like this and have information instantly. Live streams and scores updates are a world from what I grew up with. The downside is all the fake news and the fact any half wit can post utter rubbish and people believe it. So called responsible media outlets are the worst of the lot. I have been on our old friends the mail this morning and we have two negative stories about us, no surprise there. One about Pep wanting a better atmosphere and this ticket fiasco crap. For Arsenal we have two old boys laughing about knocking us out 46 years ago but none of our ex players side. There are also loads of rag stories and wanking about wonder boy Rashford.. I doubt things are going to change anytime soon.
Yes, journalism in this country has just become a reflection of the horrible, vacuous world of social media. You'd think City getting attendances of 50+k for every home game would impress the media considering the gates of nearly every club in this country has been below 50k for most of history but no, we get them lapping up and repeating the "Emptihad" bullshit that was started by a handful of bitter united fans for a joke. I really find it astonishing how far the press in this country have plummeted in recent years and they didn't even start from a particularly high base.

Yes, journalism in this country has just become a reflection of the horrible, vacuous world of social media. You'd think City getting attendances of 50+k for every home game would impress the media considering the gates of nearly every club in this country has been below 50k for most of history but no, we get them lapping up and repeating the "Emptihad" bullshit that was started by a handful of bitter united fans for a joke. I really find it astonishing how far the press in this country have plummeted in recent years and they didn't even start from a particularly high base.

Press no worth your breath mate only interesting in sensationalising every thing, most are idle journalists that don't bother letting truth get in the way of a good story. Just watch all the transfer rumours for next season and see how many they get correct bet is not more than one in ten.

idle journalists

Absolutely correct. A couple of weeks ago the daily fail listed united's games in April to illustrate their fixture congestion. Not the most taxing of research needed but they managed to exclude next week's derby match. I have also pointed out serious technical errors in some of the content they published, not entirely sport based. They had the good grace to take the articles down.

I've just had a message off a rag telling me our support is embarrassing

This prick, I kid you not, in all the years I've known him has watched them live once.. and that was a freebie

I can't be arsed even responding to him as I've learnt in the last 12 months that it's just best to ignore him

This prick, I kid you not, in all the years I've known him has watched them live once.. and that was a freebie

I can't be arsed even responding to him as I've learnt in the last 12 months that it's just best to ignore him
Maybe you should share his email address or mobile number or whatever with us so we can give him the treatment. :)

I'm sure I know him too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.