ticket prices for semi- final

Funny how the gobbiest ones tend to be the armchair fans who literally can't see the rank hypocrisy in their comments. Sure, the match attending Utd fans give us a bit of stick about this as well but a lot of them can also see that they often have an empty seats issue of their own. I'll never forget a poster on Red Cafe after van Gaal's first game in charge on the opening day of the 2014-15 season at home to Swansea saying there were loads of empty seats but United fans who hadn't even been to the game tried to claim there were hardly any. He made every single one of them look an utter twat.

Not read the whole thread so apologies if already posted but this is before kick off at the rag semi last year, nicked off twitter...

C91foIkXkAEJ8AJ.jpg

I fully understand why others are not going. I'm going but if I still lived up north, I probably would have given it a swerve.

I'm surprised we sold so many, all things considered.

Green Man is off the "pubs to visit" list then? Don't blame you, murder getting served in there , there must be a boozer in the area that does waitress service for a lazy arse :)
Haha take care bud, all blues together etc.

We always use Wealdstone on our coach, cheap, decent beer, real ale to a fashion, BBQ and loads of bar staff.

I work with 6 rags who never go the swamp ever.
They text me all the time about the Emptyhad !

The irony is brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.