MCFC U16's

Great.

Four from Fulham. Fair play to them.

Fulham and Southampton are definitely the model to follow if you're a smaller club - amazing what both accomplish.

Can't wait for the next generation of English talent to all hail from our academy and playstyle

Fulham and Southampton are definitely the model to follow if you're a smaller club - amazing what both accomplish.

Can't wait for the next generation of English talent to all hail from our academy and playstyle

It's certainly a model, but I think Southampton are quite lucky in that they don't have a lot of competition geographically for kids.

Brentford scrapped their academy and instead pick up those who have been let go from bigger clubs. They've had a fair few of these players contributing to their first team, so fair play.

It'd be very hard for a Bury or Rochdale to compete with what City (or United) can offer the best local talent, do they might as well benefit from what we teach the ones who don't quite make the grade.

'England Under 16's team in the Montaigu tournament, Vendee, France'

5 out of 20 players...

MCFC, ruining youth football since 2008.

Doyle, Ogbeta, Wright Philips, Duncan & Pascal.

5 lads joining the U15(2002) England Squad this week. (4 from u15s & 1 from the U14s) plus 1 on stand by, 1 probable out with long term injury and 2 v close

England u15s beat Russia 3-1 yesterday

3 city lads started. - one scored , one hit post, one MOTM

All 3 excellent Performane. One more came on as sub

Play Slovenia today

Last edited:
2 starter v Slovenia. Won 5-1

1 came on at ht - followed by the other 2.

Another goal and assists for blues

Was 1-0 ht.

All did great again

USA tomorrow

2 starter v Slovenia. Won 5-1

1 came on at ht - followed by the other 2.

Another goal and assists for blues

Was 1-0 ht.

All did great again

USA tomorrow

Yeah I watched this game, some talent in this age group it seems but was hard to make out who was who. Do you know if the little number 10 was Cole Palmer? If so, he looked a really good little player with silky skills and the vision of a proper number 10.

I think the others involved are

Louie Moulden
Taylor Harwood-Bellis
Samson Robinson
Joe Hodge

Yeah I watched this game, some talent in this age group it seems but was hard to make out who was who. Do you know if the little number 10 was Cole Palmer? If so, he looked a really good little player with silky skills and the vision of a proper number 10.

I think the others involved are

Cole is No10 - came on half way through second half

Louie Moulden - No,1 keeper
Taylor Harwood-Bellis - No.6 Centre back
Samson Robinson - No.2 right back
Joe Hodge - No.4 pivot - centre mid

Cole is No10 - came on half way through second half

Louie Moulden - No,1 keeper
Taylor Harwood-Bellis - No.6 Centre back
Samson Robinson - No.2 right back
Joe Hodge - No.4 pivot - centre mid

Ok cheers for that, so Samson Robinson was the right back, was impressed from what I saw from him also

Got the highlights from the Russia game just incase you haven't seen it

Cheers - am out here watching

Joe hodge got MOTM v Russia

City lads controlled game when they came in v Slovenia - add a level of calmness

They were rested in the main v USA in a bit of a dead rubber - ( in hurricane conditions. )

Won 3-2 . Topped group so in semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.