Boro Post Match thread

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. For example, last weekend I thought Pep let us down with that double sub, bringing 2 holding men on for Aguero and Fernandinho.

But some of the self righteous comments on here are unreal. Becoming everything we used to rip the piss out of on redcafe and RAWK. Not often I look at the post match threads for that reason.

Passion and disappointment are natural, but some of our fans are like big babies.

We've been absolutely terrible since the Monaco home tie. Pep is not immune from criticism but we really are carrying a lot of substandard players.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. For example, last weekend I thought Pep let us down with that double sub, bringing 2 holding men on for Aguero and Fernandinho.

But some of the self righteous comments on here are unreal. Becoming everything we used to rip the piss out of on redcafe and RAWK. Not often I look at the post match threads for that reason.

Passion and disappointment are natural, but some of our fans are like big babies.

tbf i think its a loud minority mate. we aren't all doom and gloom merchants ;)

I'd rather not post than slag off the manager at every opportunity, he will get it right we have no divine right to win at boro their scrapping for their lives .
I give you, Chelsea,Everton ,Leicester ,Arsenal,Stoke,Spurs,Utd,Monaco

Reading through this I feel I made the right choice to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

How'd Garcia do?

If nothing else I'm happy to see Jesus hit the score sheet yet again

Come on!!! Surely even you can't defend how bad that was?
There is something seriously wrong with the players etc. Either most of them know they're getting the boot and don't give a fcuk or they're just not as good as they thought they were. Either way, it's just not good enough from players who are supposed to be "World Class".
He's spent the amount of a small countries GDP, and is still coming up with excuses.
What was the comment @citykev28 said in the match thread about you having multiple clubs? If you're one of those types, I really can't take you seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.