Boro Post Match thread

Apart from a handful of games, i have NOT enjoyed watching us this season, The predictable boring build up and total panic, when we get near our opponents net is farcical Also the continued rotation of players has created a team which struggles with stability Like most i was thrilled when we got PEP but this season we have regressed horribly.The transfer market has been a joke in the last 3-4 years where in many cases we have bought players that are inferior to the ones discarded. Sure PEP should start next season, but the turgid quality must be greatly improved upon

bloody hell you really dont like pep. every post you put is against him. did he cop off with your missus or something.

Quite the contrary actually. I do like him, but imo, which I'm sure I'm still allowed to have unless we live in North Korea, is that he has spent a bucket full of dosh for zero return!
Next season will be his showcase, he will fly or fail. I hope he soars!!!!
4th place is looking even more fragile now, we still cannot create chances and put away against teams who park the bus, and even those who don't.

Didn't know we havn't beat BORO away in the league for 40 years,congrats to sergio second all time scorer for the blues.

I am a big believer in Pep and his methods but he's cocked up today. Anyone who saw the line up will have been worried. No Silva and no Yaya. Always going to be difficult.

- But for an disgraceful call by the linesman we'd be in the FA Cup Final.
- We battered United but just couldn't find a goal, they came for a draw and have the 2nd best defence on paper it happens sometimes.
- Today Pep got it wrong 1st half but corrected it 2nd half and we got a point at a ground we've always struggled at, let alone with them fighting against relegation.

The players are at more fault for the whole season than Pep is imo, poor finishing, poor defending and a lot of it has come from individual mistakes not tactical mistakes. Lets see how we're doing at this point next year before we start pulling apart the management. There are seriously a lot of players at this club who have just got by and personally can't wait to see the back of some of them this summer.
well said
Navas , Clichy , Sagna , Zab (sniff) , Kolo , Bravo , Hart , Willy , Nando , Yaya , Otter , Nasri , Mangala - release/sell

I was absolutely over the moon when pep agreed to manager city,but since he's been here it's not been anything like a lot and myself included thought it would be,but to be honest I'm totally underwhelmed now by him,and regardless of poor ref decisions or not having the right players it's been as bad a season since the takeover,he gets a by ball because of who he is and how long we waited on him,but if things have not drastically improved by next season then he should do the right thing and go and take his sidekick with him ..

Let's face it. We are at a crossroads. The great side built by Mancini is now too old to compete on a weekly basis and a major restructuring is required. Thankfully we have Pep to oversee the transition of 6 or even 7 new faces in next season's first 11. We need to say thank you and goodbye to some City legends, Zaba, Yaya who for me is the best player to ever pull on a City shirt, and controversially Aguero. Despite his penalty, Sergio showed once again demonstrated why his best days are behind him.
Of the current squad the only players I see in our strongest 11 next season are Kompany ( if fit), Fernandhino, Silva, KDB, Sane and Gabrielle Jesus.
Exciting times ahead!

I give you, Chelsea,Everton ,Leicester ,Arsenal,Stoke,Spurs,Utd,Monaco
Agreed its not been good,but he will get it right we've had lots of injuries this season money can't compensate for that , but a fit gun, Jesus, konpany plus new signings next season we will be OK were not rags just wish the manager,player bashings would calm down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.