Referees/Officials

Not just for the decisions against us, but I see no justification for Riley keeping his job based on performance.
Totally agree, we are obviously a little biased in our own favour but the standard overall has been absolutely abysmal, look at the soton pen v the rags midweek, how do you get shit like that so wrong. Pigmol need a massive overhaul in the summer.

I am getting sick of this quote. (Bear with me)

I have to watch the matches on TV, and have therefore seen every single one this season. It seems that in every single match in the PL, with the ironic exception of against the rags, I've heard "He's very lucky/fortunate there" from the commentators.

What are they referring to?

Penalties against us that aren't given. Last week it was against Fernandinho, and after the match completely ignored by every press outlet and even on MOTD. I just heard it in the 12th minute for a push on Sane against WBA. I've heard it in nearly every match, sometimes on more than one occasion.

Does anyone have video editing skills? I want to collect every incident and make a montage of how insanely corrupt the officiating has been this season. It'll be taken down from video hosting sites, and I'll just re-post it. This horseshit needs to be documented and released to the public in a quick and easy viewing format to shut up the "it all balances out over the season" dumbasses.

Anyone able to help? I can provide the matches, as I've recorded most of them, and can "obtain" the remainder. Thanks in advance!
Somebody please do this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.