Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem a bit desperate for him to go to paris,

wouldn't you prefer him to join city so when we play you at home your fans can give him the applause he deserves ?
Don't be a WUM. I'd love him to stay more than anything, but the fact is, he's not going to sign a new contract, so its best all round if he gets a move to PSG and we cop a big transfer fee without the worry of strenthening a PL rival. Common sense all round.

Anyway, the attack is not a problem for us, we looked good last night. Our problem is defence, which is not Sanchez' department. If we can use the money to sort that, I don't think we are going to miss him that badly. As I said previously, I can see Lacazette matching his goal scoring record.

Don't be a WUM. I'd love him to stay more than anything, but the fact is, he's not going to sign a new contract, so its best all round if he gets a move to PSG and we cop a big transfer fee without the worry of strenthening a PL rival. Common sense all round.

Anyway, the attack is not a problem for us, we looked good last night. Our problem is defence, which is not Sanchez' department. If we can use the money to sort that, I don't think we are going to miss him that badly. As I said previously, I can see Lacazette matching his goal scoring record.
Good post, hope we get him but understand the reason for not selling to us
Still think you need to sell a few more players before getting replacements in will be a busy few weeks for your lot

Good post, hope we get him but understand the reason for not selling to us
Still think you need to sell a few more players before getting replacements in will be a busy few weeks for your lot
We've got lots of players to get rid of, but we can't because Wenger stupidly gives average players massive wages that no one is prepared to give, so they prefer just to run their contracts down. It staggers me that Walcott is on nearly £150k a week. Insane.

If we got rid of all those surplus players, we would have a great transfer kitty and could really bolster the team in a big way. However, we can't shift them because of the wages and our stupid valuations. Who the hell wants to give a permacrock like Wilshere over 100 grand a week! Especially smaller clubs with tighter budgets to manage.

We've got lots of players to get rid of, but we can't because Wenger stupidly gives average players massive wages that no one is prepared to give, so they prefer just to run their contracts down. It staggers me that Walcott is on nearly £150k a week. Insane.

If we got rid of all those surplus players, we would have a great transfer kitty and could really bolster the team in a big way. However, we can't shift them because of the wages and our stupid valuations. Who the hell wants to give a permacrock like Wilshere over 100 grand a week! Especially smaller clubs with tighter budgets to manage.
We have the same problem hard work trying to shift big earners
If Sanchez doesn't go psg do you think Wenger might sell to us to get more money in to strengthen your squad, seeing that Sanchez won't sign a new contract

Neymar could swing his decision

Don't they play the same position? Who would prefer the bench more then?

I know there is not much logic in PSG's squad development and they be interested.
But I thought Sanchez prized PSG out some weeks ago.
I struggle to find any logic in that gossip when Sanchez always wants to play.
I also think Sanchez has had enough French talking for a while.
Maybe a Spanish talking manager would be welcome for a change... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.