Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the same problem hard work trying to shift big earners
If Sanchez doesn't go psg do you think Wenger might sell to us to get more money in to strengthen your squad, seeing that Sanchez won't sign a new contract
I'd like to say no, but £50m is a lot of money to throw away and Sanchez is not young, so there is a strong chance he would, especially with Laca looking good so far.

Let me ask you something though. I think you're after an out and out goal scorer to play through the middle and stick chances away. While Sanchez is an amazing player, he's not really that total central striker that I think you need.

What do you think would have been a better move in the long run, 50m for a 28 year old Sanchez, or 50m for a 26 year old Lacazette, a regular 30 goal a season striker?

I'm not asking this because we've got Laca and I'm trying to make myself feel better, it's a genuine question as I think Laca would have stuck away quite a few of the chances you had at Brighton today as he has the highest conversion rate in Europe, nearly 20% higher than Sanchez.

I just think maybe you're looking in the wrong direction to solve your goal scoring frailties.

Let me ask you something though. I think you're after an out and out goal scorer to play through the middle and stick chances away. While Sanchez is an amazing player, he's not really that total central striker that I think you need.

What do you think would have been a better move in the long run, 50m for a 28 year old Sanchez, or 50m for a 26 year old Lacazette, a regular 30 goal a season striker?

I'm not asking this because we've got Laca and I'm trying to make myself feel better, it's a genuine question as I think Laca would have stuck away quite a few of the chances you had at Brighton today as he has the highest conversion rate in Europe, nearly 20% higher than Sanchez.

I just think maybe you're looking in the wrong direction to solve your goal scoring frailties.

We need someone to share the workload with Sané out left, who also could play centre forwqard, being a good finisher and has a winning attitude.
Sanchez.

Nice try also to compare Brighton and Leicester. Boy, we would have enjoyed all that open space Leicester has offered to you!

We need someone to share the workload with Sané out left, who also could play centre forwqard, being a good finisher and has a winning attitude.
Sanchez.

Nice try also to compare Brighton and Leicester. Boy, we would have enjoyed all that open space Leicester has offered to you!
Come on, at no point did I compare Brighton to Leicester.

Best conversion rate... in France. Sanchez has been banging goals for fun in the Prem. Lacazette wanted to be the star man which he would at Arsenal, here he'd be behind Agüero and be sharing his time with Jesus at City. Alexis would be able to play up top, or out on the left or right giving meaning he could play with Aguero, Jesus or both while Sané/Sterling restbite as well as adding more goals. We don't want a poacher who can score goals but not do much else, we just sold Kelechi!

Sanchez is still your best player, with or without Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.