Breaking records/stats thread

We will lose the Derby. The whole of the chasing pack need us to lose that one. If we go 11 clear there will be no catching us - so the media, sponsors, the FA etc. Need us to lose. Watch out for an appalling refereeing display.
Difference is they cant afford to lose the game we can , we'll be 11+ points clear when we meet them

We will lose the Derby. The whole of the chasing pack need us to lose that one. If we go 11 clear there will be no catching us - so the media, sponsors, the FA etc. Need us to lose. Watch out for an appalling refereeing display.
Why won't we be 10, 11 or 12 points clear by the derby? Watford and Arsenal are tough games. Then again Southampton worries me a bit and West Ham is classic Typical City.

Last edited:
I am desperate for us to have such a good season we win it with 5/6 games to go the day we play the rags at home! Just about possible I think.

Absolutely and I think the way they play now isn't to dissimilar, the league has wised up to it and currently the PL is seeing a shift to a more continental way of playing. It's filtering through to the FA and the national team as well.

I've always felt Pep won't just revolutionise us, he'll do it to the entire league as well.

Mourinho's methods are long since finished and it's no longer effective. Ask him to put the football on the grass and play an attacking expansive game, all his inefficiencies come to the fore.

I don't think the scum particularly have a poor squad, it's nowhere near ours, but Pep would get a hell of a lot more out of them because he coaches progressively.

Absolutely and I think the way they play now isn't to dissimilar, the league has wised up to it and currently the PL is seeing a shift to a more continental way of playing. It's filtering through to the FA and the national team as well.

I've always felt Pep won't just revolutionise us, he'll do it to the entire league as well.

Mourinho's methods are long since finished and it's no longer effective. Ask him to put the football on the grass and play an attacking expansive game, all his inefficiencies come to the fore.

I don't think the scum particularly have a poor squad, it's nowhere near ours, but Pep would get a hell of a lot more out of them because he coaches progressively.

Is their squad better than ours last year then? Because Pep didn't get a great deal out Of our squad last year before he shook it up. Mourinho's methods may be awful on the eye but surely you can't just assume Pep could do better with their players. The way we play would be totally alien to most of their players - a team who just cross it High into the box minute after minute

Is their squad better than ours last year then? Because Pep didn't get a great deal out Of our squad last year before he shook it up. Mourinho's methods may be awful on the eye but surely you can't just assume Pep could do better with their players. The way we play would be totally alien to most of their players - a team who just cross it High into the box minute after minute

I'm not referring to last season I'm generalizing. Given the same time frame, utd would be doing something similar.

Is their squad better? No.

I am desperate for us to have such a good season we win it with 5/6 games to go the day we play the rags at home! Just about possible I think.

Is it wrong of me to hope this doesn’t happen ? I’ve got my ticket to the last two games and don’t want it to be all over by then.

Let’s suppose we do win the league 4 or 5 games before the end of the season. Is the trophy presented at that time ? Would there still be a big party at the last home game ?

If we do lock it up early, can we do it before the United game, so those twunts will have to applaud us on to the pitch ?

Is it wrong of me to hope this doesn’t happen ? I’ve got my ticket to the last two games and don’t want it to be all over by then.

Let’s suppose we do win the league 4 or 5 games before the end of the season. Is the trophy presented at that time ? Would there still be a big party at the last home game ?

If we do lock it up early, can we do it before the United game, so those twunts will have to applaud us on to the pitch ?

This is what I want.............but I also want to win it by March :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.