Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, definitely a chance. I’d love us to be 3-0 up after 30 minutes after just picking them apart easily.

Would be great to score first and see their reaction. Have we actually scored first in any of the games at Anfield since the takeover??
11/12, they equalised with a Lescott OG.

Heard this said on a podcast and fully agree about Sterling
Every time he plays them he gets smashed with a full bloodied tackle early which just lifts the crowd even more
It may not affect our players but the crowd does spur their players on and I think leaving him out for this one is the right thing

Tbf, City's conversion rate is top of the league 2017/18:

.............................shots at goal............goals.................conversion rate

1. Man City..................421.........................88................................20.9%
4. LFC.........................396.........................75.................................18.9%

In January:
LFC.............................7..............................4
City..............................4.............................3

Today we will have several upgrades on our side, I do expect more shots at goal for City.

Looking at the teams, I would say we have to beat Anfield, not LFC.
If we want to step up to the top club level, we have to manage those conditions.
Having a good feeling.
Yes exactly Liverpool are a good not a great team and certainly not in the same class as the likely semi finalists we would face. If we can't put them out over two legs
we really have no right to be considered serious contenders for the top prize.

Mark Pugatch and Co were laughing about the Dipper's fans booing Raz last night on 5Live Sport, like it was perfectly normal behaviour. I seem to remember Pugatch having a go at us for booing the Champions League Anthem.

The same nobs that have a go at us for booing Milner.

Rag/dipper sycophants.

I don't know why we are even bothering turning up tonight, everyone in the media seems to think the dippers have won already.

For what it's worth I think we will win 1:3 and it will be quite comfortable.

Heard this said on a podcast and fully agree about Sterling
Every time he plays them he gets smashed with a full bloodied tackle early which just lifts the crowd even more
It may not affect our players but the crowd does spur their players on and I think leaving him out for this one is the right thing

Remember we've got a German referee in this game though. If Robertson or Milner decides to make a statement challenge on Sterling then they'll get a yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.