Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won’t be easy for them like many are saying. Roma’s midfield will dominate the game. They scored 3 against Chelsea twice and beat Barca 4-1. They also won’t be afraid of the atmosphere as the stadio olympico is louder than Anfield and have a Rome derby this weekend against lazio to adjust to a loud atmosphere.

Liverpool centre backs will struggle with Dzeko and schick’s ability in the air and their crossing ability. They will know how to deal with salah too and they aren’t ashamed to sit back and play on the counter unlike Pep. This will be a 50/50 game for me.
This analysis is how I see it, Dippers are very vulnerable to big Forwards like Edin Dzeko, they will be
shitting it at corners.

This.....I've been increasingly impressed with Di Francesco's coaching for Roma especially this half of the season, where I've seen his team despatch Napoli, Chelsea & Barcelona with tactical nous.

I fully expect him to do his homework and nullify the Dippers strengths perhaps with either a West Brom-esque or Maureen performance.

Yeah mate. People need to show Roma more respect. They finished top of the group including Atletico and Chelsea. They beat a very impressive shakhtar team(as we saw).

They then hammered a Barcelona side who have been unbeaten all season.

Liverpool are not better than those teams. Dzeko could really hurt them.

But you are a supporter of the elite, so you would say that would you not? Future rankings based on historical performance? That will never happen. Top 4 of the 4 top Europeam leagues qualifying straight for the group stages? That will never happen. FFP being brought in if any 'inter-lopers' try to crash the party. Surely not? A clubs 'individual coefficient' (history again) determining how much 'prize money' teams will get from 2018? That really would never happen, would it?
Bang on.

Bad draw for Liverpool. They have a better chance against teams who possess the ball.

Combined Roma -Liverpool team

Alisson
Florenzi Manolas Van Dijk Robertson

De rossi

Naingolan Strongman

Salah Dzeko Mane

More Roma players in that team than Liverpool players so it will come down to the managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.