Neymar

Anybody who says Neymar doesn't work hard please don't pollute this forum with your ignorance.

Unai Emery in a recent interview with Marti Perarnau said that one of the main reasons Neymar left Barca was because the game was centered around Messi which meant that Neymar was always working hard up and down the wings.

Just like every other Brazilian player that we know of, at City or elsewhere, he runs his socks off if and when needed for the team if you ever bother to watch him play regularly.

Don't let his explicit confidence in his talent cloud your objective judgement of his abilities.

The likely fee would be in the eye watering to stratospheric catergory

Possibly FFP might be a concern.

I’d certainly like to see him in a laser blue shirt but there is a high tariff on his temperament and his well known predilection of tossing the toys out of the pram.

Perhaps the interests of Manchester City are best served by investing a very decent sum of cash in coming days and weeks in 2 players. Another striker and a B2B midfielder. I’d say Robert Lewandowski and either of SMS or Jorginho.

That makes sense don’t yah think?
Laser Blue? ..haha the Kappa days live on then!
SKY BLUE is what I think you meant I think.

Amazingly gifted & technical ability off the charts.

But you can't ignore his self-centredness which has followed him from leaving a team with arguably the best player in a generation to a PSG team where especially in the Real Madrid CL game it was evident he is not on the best terms with either Cavani & Mbpape.

We are about building sustainable quality now & for the future & which Neymar has yet to show any maturity he will stick around for until the next big pay day which seems to be every season.

Our Manager MAKES Stars. He doesn`t need to sign any star powers, as you call them.
I have never claimed he needs to and i don't call them star powers what ever that is.. i was talking about neymar's star power and profile and you can dress it up however you want to we haven't ever had a player with the global profile of neymar whether they were made or signed.

well we know that we did try for neymar. if he is available no doubt we would move for him. signing him hazard or mbappe would be a big statement of intent.

He was one of the hardest workers off-the-ball at Barca. Neymar's athleticism allows to do a serious amount of dirty work.
He and Suarez had to cover for themselves and Argentinian prima donna who stopped to press and defend since Pep left.
Argentinian prima donna.

You've got some nerve to talk about the GOAT like that lol. Messi doesn't have to run around like a donkey for 90 minutes because he's more than intelligent enough to know when and when not to press. Pep has literally said you can't coach Messi because there's hardly anything he doesn't already know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.