Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I've said disagrees with the opinion above. Yeah, he can dribble and he has exquisite touch. But both are only tangentially related to timing and vision.
Quite evidently you're watching a different player to the one everyone else is watching. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but yours is so wide of the mark & so removed from reality, I don't know where to start. No offence mate, but perhaps this football malarkey just isn't for you...

Quite evidently you're watching a different player to the one everyone else is watching. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but yours is so wide of the mark & so removed from reality, I don't know where to start. No offence mate, but perhaps this football malarkey just isn't for you...

I think Dax777 is going to be made to look very foolish in a few years time.

Can’t help thinking that Mahrez is being just a wee bit greedy here, if that’s true.

Dont know if true but there was rumours that Leicester added a "loyalty payment" into his contract and Mahrez/agent expecting a big cut from this deal but Leicester now arguing that the transfer request he put in during the Transfer window in Jan cancels that out....If this is true, the agent/player are going to have to sort themselves out if they really do want the move....

Don’t know if true. In general, though, there’s something faintly ironic when footballers squabble for “loyalty payments” on their way out through the door.
Indeed, his snake of an agent insisted he retracted his previously issued transfer request (twice) in order that he receive a payment from Leicester as if his previous two attempts to get a transfer didn’t actually happen (some sort of Ewing in the shower moment).

So, he’s clearly not that desperate to move just to play football - the dirty money side - to which he isn’t entitled - raises its ugly head.

Could it be that he’s now being portrayed in the possibility slightly biased media as greedy (booo) because he is (boooo) going to City (booooo) for a mega transfer fee (boooooo) with gigantic wages (booooooo) for his greasy self (boooooooo) and his dirty agent (booooooooo) from a foreign (boooooooooo) teatowelhead (booooooooooo) dirty oil stained (boooooooooooo) gazillionaires.

And he is likely to buy his mom a gift, be tired and go on holiday- the bastard!!!!

Mahrez destroys Zaha

Zaha----------- Goals-----Assists
2017/18--------9-----------3
2016/17--------7-----------9
2015/16--------2-----------1

Mahrez
2017/18---------12---------10
2016/17---------6 -----------3
2015/16----------17---------11

Thanks for posting. Interesting read, Mahrez clearly thw better player then.

Thanks for posting. Interesting read, Mahrez clearly thw better player then.
I think so although you have to take into account the teams they play for and age etc and development. Zaha now is clearly a lot better than the Zaha of 2/3 years ago.

And conversely with the Germany game there are really outstanding players like Boateng and Muller who go from being amongst the best players in their position to players really struggling with their game at a relatively young age so nothing is permanent. Mahrez is at a good age still and just had a good season. I really rate him. The only downside is that he plays in a position where we are very strong already. I really like the look of Diaz too.

It might put pressure on Sterling to improve still further. Sterling is on the cusp of being a really special player. If he could just improve his finishing one on one. It's all he's lacking. He got 18 goals last season but could easily have got more than 20 which would have been amazing for a wide forward. I don't think Mahrez could do that. Sterling is still at an age where his game could develop. It did last season. Looks like Mahrez will move to City but deal still seems some way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.