Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Dean Saunders on talkshit marking the squad.
‘Sterling- 5 out of 10 , because he’s done nothing’
Rashford- 6 out of 10.

Rashford- 6 out of 10.
Talksport really arescraping the barrel now, Saunders said the other day they should stop this playing out from the back rubbish & knock it long, something mick MacArthy
agreed with as well as the tactical genius that is Sam Allardyce, dinosaurs the lot of em with an equal sized brain

I had a fun time yesterday in a pub watching the England game with some numpties from work. Of course, as soon as we kick off it's all negative jibes about Sterling.

Fifteen minutes into their nonsense, I pick on their 'leader'. "Yes, he's awful. Dreadful player, should never have been picked. What has Sterling ever actually achieved?" I asked (rhetorically.) "He left the mighty Liverpool to further his career. A reprehensible move," I said.
"And what did he actually get? Oh, yeah, a League Cup winner's medal. Oh, and a Premier League winner's medal. Ah, but look what he would have got had he stayed at Liverpool. Oh, nothing."

"Yeah, but it's easy to buy the league," says mouthy twat. "Where were your lot four years ago?"

"We won the league," I reply.

"Ok, what about six years ago?" he tries.

"Did they?" he asks his fellow twats. They concur.

"When the fuck were you lot in the third division?" he asks in desperation.

I just smiled and enjoyed watching Raheem's performance on the telly.

Twats.

I had a fun time yesterday in a pub watching the England game with some numpties from work. Of course, as soon as we kick off it's all negative jibes about Sterling.

Fifteen minutes into their nonsense, I pick on their 'leader'. "Yes, he's awful. Dreadful player, should never have been picked. What has Sterling ever actually achieved?" I asked (rhetorically.) "He left the mighty Liverpool to further his career. A reprehensible move," I said.
"And what did he actually get? Oh, yeah, a League Cup winner's medal. Oh, and a Premier League winner's medal. Ah, but look what he would have got had he stayed at Liverpool. Oh, nothing."

"Yeah, but it's easy to buy the league," says mouthy twat. "Where were your lot four years ago?"

"Ok, what about six years ago?" he tries.

"Did they?" he asks his fellow twats. They concur.

"When the fuck were you lot in the third division?" he asks in desperation.

I just smiled and enjoyed watching Raheem's performance on the telly.

Twats.
He's got 2 League Cup medals since he moved.

Rashford- 6 out of 10.
And that’s the main problem. Rashford seems to get better the more he doesn’t play. Unfortunately we live in a country that are obsessed with Rashford and think he is a cross between pele, Maradona and cruyff. Reality is he’s more Carl Lewis with the footballing ability of Barry Conlon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.