Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he's holding up a Chelsea shirt then.

You said the club were ill advised to make a statement without knowing the facts - true?
What are the said facts then, not what you perceive them to be and how do you know whether the club were privy to them? As others have pulled youup, you were having another dig at the club

Stop being a wum. You regularly post tweets/posts with a lead in suggesting it to be true only to be pulled up time and time again. You change your mind like the proverbial British weather.

He posted just the other day that he wouldn't slag off the club and then proceeded to slag them off in the same sentence.

He's a tosspot, just put him on ignore, eventually he'll go too far and the mods will deal with him when his posts are reported.

Mosssideblue, aguero93:20, Centurions.....This cant be right, Chelsea's interest in Jorginho is ruse!!!!? If only my opinion had been justifiable from the start....oh wait...

Just to put it very clear so we dont misunderstand ourselves and can move on..

1) I love this club and have done for a very long time, what I dont like is fellow blues thinking their opinion is better than anyone else and revert to name calling, sly and shitty comments if they dont agree. Every opinion is equal whether you like it or not.

2) If I think the club dropped a bollock I'll say so, I wasnt born with blue tinted glasses and not going to apologise for it. If you think I'm wrong, no problem but to only talk shit to me, when otherS support the same opinion.....that is WUMMING!

3) The Mahrez signing was the best bit of business we've done for a long time, especially to complete at 60mil in this market. I give credit for that and dont blame them for missing on Jorginho (we cant sign everyone we target) BUT....the club brief, that you all tried so hard to tell me I was talking shit about, was a dropped bollock....plain and simple! Unless you still want to believe chelsea's interest is ruse and completely ignore the "fact" (yes FACT Mosssideblue)....that the signing has been officially announced by Chelsea.

So in great bluemoon tradition....go and WUM someone else and wipe your fannies while you at it!

Anything else you want to say...take it to PM.

To get this back to topic....It's done deal to Chelsea. Close thread!

Have good day!;)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/jorginho-becomes-a-blue

Chelsea FC‏Verified account @ChelseaFC 3m3 minutes ago
Welcome to London, and welcome to Chelsea, Jorginho!
1f44a.png
#WelcomeJorginho

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 27s27 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: Jorginho has signed a five-year contract with #ChelseaFC and is "ecstatic" to be following Maurizio Sarri to #CFC https://www.football-italia.net/124464/official-jorginho-joins-sarri-chelsea … #Napoli #MCFC

DiD60tTWsAAHsjE.jpg

0 replies1 retweet2 likes

Last edited:
Can’t wait to hear him in a few years realizing how much of a mistake it was and Chelsea sacking Sarri after 6 months

Mosssideblue, aguero93:20, Centurions.....This cant be right, Chelsea's interest in Jorginho is ruse!!!!? If only my opinion had been justifiable from the start....oh wait...

Just to put it very clear so we dont misunderstand ourselves and can move on..

1) I love this club and have done for a very long time, what I dont like is fellow blues thinking their opinion is better than anyone else and revert to name calling, sly and shitty comments if they dont agree. Every opinion is equal whether you like it or not.

2) If I think the club dropped a bollock I'll say so, I wasnt born with blue tinted glasses and not going to apologise for it. If you think I'm wrong, no problem but to only talk shit to me, when otherS support the same opinion.....that is WUMMING!

3) The Mahrez signing was the best bit of business we've done for a long time, especially to complete at 60mil in this market. I give credit for that and dont blame them for missing on Jorginho (we cant sign everyone we target) BUT....the club brief, that you all tried so hard to tell me I was talking shit about, was a dropped bollock....plain and simple! Unless you still want to believe chelsea's interest is ruse and completely ignore the "fact" (yes FACT Mosssideblue)....that the signing has been officially announced by Chelsea.

So in great bluemoon tradition....go and WUM someone else and wipe your fannies while you at it!

To get this back to topic....It's done deal to Chelsea. Close thread!

Have good day!;)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/jorginho-becomes-a-blue

Chelsea FC‏Verified account @ChelseaFC 3m3 minutes ago
Welcome to London, and welcome to Chelsea, Jorginho!
1f44a.png
#WelcomeJorginho

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 27s27 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: Jorginho has signed a five-year contract with #ChelseaFC and is "ecstatic" to be following Maurizio Sarri to #CFC https://www.football-italia.net/124464/official-jorginho-joins-sarri-chelsea … #Napoli #MCFC

DiD60tTWsAAHsjE.jpg

0 replies1 retweet2 likes

That’s made your day then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.